Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Well, that wasn't too difficult (10k corgi)

Gaby5011Gaby5011
Mabinogi Rep: 5,440
Posts: 652
Member
edited July 22 in General Chat
Also have r1 on the new perks, as well as ~20h summon time

2f5e8fed65.jpg
CMKyriosKingEphyWolfsingerBronzebreakAlshianRaishiiHabimaruChaosShadowJianto

Comments

  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,930
    Posts: 2,848
    Member
    Wow with only 3 Rebirths, that's gotta be almost 50 level 200 sacrifices!

    Was that also enough to get your doggo up to r1 Fynni Mastery and r1 Gao?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,440
    Posts: 652
    Member
    edited July 22
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Wow with only 3 Rebirths, that's gotta be almost 50 level 200 sacrifices!

    Was that also enough to get your doggo up to r1 Fynni Mastery and r1 Gao?

    Yes and no. Gao is r1 and Fynn Mastery is r6, almost r5. I'm estimating around 20 to 30 more level 200 pets and it'll be r1. Should take me another couple of days, I got 16 cages in total.
    BronzebreakIyasenuRaishii
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,245
    Posts: 6,876
    Member
    Weird flex, but ok.
    Gaby5011Sherri
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,495
    Posts: 183
    Member
    can you show the stats?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,755
    Posts: 1,230
    Member
    nice
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,225
    Posts: 319
    Member
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Wow with only 3 Rebirths, that's gotta be almost 50 level 200 sacrifices!

    Was that also enough to get your doggo up to r1 Fynni Mastery and r1 Gao?

    Yes and no. Gao is r1 and Fynn Mastery is r6, almost r5. I'm estimating around 20 to 30 more level 200 pets and it'll be r1. Should take me another couple of days, I got 16 cages in total.

    How much damage is your Gao dealing at r1?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,440
    Posts: 652
    Member
    edited July 23
    Including DL and Frenzy for the lulz

    *stats are without frenzy

    3cd907febf.jpg
    aaa6952d0b.jpg
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Posts: 245
    Member
    edited July 23
    Holy corgi, pun intended. Are those stats just from Fynn mastery and Shine of Eweca?
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Posts: 245
    Member
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I got 16 cages in total.

    How can you have 16 cages when the limit is 4, alts?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,440
    Posts: 652
    Member
    Frahaleah wrote: »
    Holy corgi, pun intended. Are those stats just from Fynn mastery and Shine of Eweca?
    Frahaleah wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I got 16 cages in total.

    How can you have 16 cages when the limit is 4, alts?

    Yeah I didn't give it any food, and yes, alts. I plan to get at least 32 cages total, been putting it off for now. My 3 other alts are also r1 blossoming btw, just for funzies.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Posts: 245
    Member
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Frahaleah wrote: »
    Holy corgi, pun intended. Are those stats just from Fynn mastery and Shine of Eweca?
    Frahaleah wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I got 16 cages in total.

    How can you have 16 cages when the limit is 4, alts?

    Yeah I didn't give it any food, and yes, alts. I plan to get at least 32 cages total, been putting it off for now. My 3 other alts are also r1 blossoming btw, just for funzies.

    Don't break the game... Then again you're using Ferghus as your forum avatar.
    Wolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,624
    Member
    wow.. thats just sad
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    Posts: 133
    Member
    edited July 28
    Sherri wrote: »
    wow.. thats just sad

    How is this even remotely sad? You don't have to be a no-life player to do this, given that most of the time spent on this was probably the wait times for the Fynni Pet Whistles, which don't even require your attention.

    Even if you weren't using alts like OP is, you'd only need 50 Fynni Pets at level 200 to achieve this (which aren't hard to get. Werewolves from Fiodh are rA and can be level 200 with r1 blossoming), and blossoming them all would take about 9 days at the bare minimum.

    And training Fynni Blossoming wasn't hard for most either given that we just has a x2 training week going on as part of the Master Plan event...
    Sherri
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Posts: 115
    Member
    Getting all the Fynni pets required is pretty easy seeing as how you can get a free blossoming cage for each of your alts in a few minutes of work and use them to blossom werewolf gems. Even at rank F you'd get a level 150 pet for basically no work.
    The real challenge is the 500+ magic powders. It took me an hour straight of hitting a lamp post to get enough gems to make around 30 even with the trade in quests. Maybe I'm just unlucky.
    ChaosShadowSherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,930
    Posts: 2,848
    Member
    edited July 25
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    Getting all the Fynni pets required is pretty easy seeing as how you can get a free blossoming cage for each of your alts in a few minutes of work and use them to blossom werewolf gems. Even at rank F you'd get a level 150 pet for basically no work.
    The real challenge is the 500+ magic powders. It took me an hour straight of hitting a lamp post to get enough gems to make around 30 even with the trade in quests. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

    It can sound kind of wasteful, but you can "enchant burn" anything, even a single piece of gold, and you'll "fail" and receive 1 Magic Powder in return.
    It's basically using a campfire to turn Any Item + 1 Holy Water + 1 Mana Herb into 1 Magic Powder.


    Also about hitting stuff for gems, have you checked out the shop area sign over in Port Cobh?
    It's over by the area where you can set up personal shops, and has a higher-than-normal drop rate compared to almost every other normal whackable object.
    Pip-BoySherri
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,440
    Posts: 652
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    Getting all the Fynni pets required is pretty easy seeing as how you can get a free blossoming cage for each of your alts in a few minutes of work and use them to blossom werewolf gems. Even at rank F you'd get a level 150 pet for basically no work.
    The real challenge is the 500+ magic powders. It took me an hour straight of hitting a lamp post to get enough gems to make around 30 even with the trade in quests. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

    It can sound kind of wasteful, but you can "enchant burn" anything, even a single piece of gold, and you'll "fail" and receive 1 Magic Powder in return.
    It's basically using a campfire to turn Any Item + 1 Holy Water + 1 Mana Herb into 1 Magic Powder.



    Also about hitting stuff for gems, have you checked out the shop area sign over in Port Cobh?
    It's over by the area where you can set up personal shops, and has a higher-than-normal drop rate compared to almost every other normal whackable object.

    That's what I did, I used my main to gather some PTJ material and used my 8 other alts to get a bunch of holy waters.
    SherriPip-Boy
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,624
    Member
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    Getting all the Fynni pets required is pretty easy seeing as how you can get a free blossoming cage for each of your alts in a few minutes of work and use them to blossom werewolf gems. Even at rank F you'd get a level 150 pet for basically no work.
    The real challenge is the 500+ magic powders. It took me an hour straight of hitting a lamp post to get enough gems to make around 30 even with the trade in quests. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

    i've been spamming Alby for magic powder, not sure if thats a good way to get it or not but it works for me
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Posts: 245
    Member
    You can also take out lynx outside cor for silver gems, AND get a crud ton of fynni gems at the same time.
    Pip-Boy
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Posts: 115
    Member
    I started farming materials in earnest and found that Fiodh Int floor one is decent for farming red and blue gems. The pass is fee is 31k which can easily be recouped. Lower floors are great for farming werewolves and there are an abundance of mimics which have decent gem drop rate. I get around 30+ werewolf gems and enough materials to make 20 or so magic powders per run. It seems the devs were considerate enough to show us a good place to farm via the coin quests so you should be running it anyway for the coins.
    I also found out that you can also fuse up to 10 fynni pets onto your main pet in a single sync so you'll need significantly less than 500+ magic powders.
    It's a shame fynni pets are so weak. I finally have my long held dream of owning a flying sword pet realized only to have it come in a bite sized form with piss poor stats and be relegated to fusion material status. That's beyond lame. On the plus side I won't have to worry about swapping between mounts when I can make one that lasts all day so outweighs it.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,930
    Posts: 2,848
    Member
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    I started farming materials in earnest and found that Fiodh Int floor one is decent for farming red and blue gems. The pass is fee is 31k which can easily be recouped. Lower floors are great for farming werewolves and there are an abundance of mimics which have decent gem drop rate. I get around 30+ werewolf gems and enough materials to make 20 or so magic powders per run. It seems the devs were considerate enough to show us a good place to farm via the coin quests so you should be running it anyway for the coins.
    I also found out that you can also fuse up to 10 fynni pets onto your main pet in a single sync so you'll need significantly less than 500+ magic powders.
    It's a shame fynni pets are so weak. I finally have my long held dream of owning a flying sword pet realized only to have it come in a bite sized form with piss poor stats and be relegated to fusion material status. That's beyond lame. On the plus side I won't have to worry about swapping between mounts when I can make one that lasts all day so outweighs it.

    Don't mean to rain on the Fynni Pet Parade, but even if you Sync 10 Fynni Pets at once, it's still 1 Perfume per Fynni Pet.
    It's just a small time saver, but doesn't have an effect on perfume usage. 10 Fynni Pets in one Sync is still 10 Perfume.