Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Whatsername's art shop! ♥ Valentine's cards commi

WhatsernameWhatsername
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited February 9, 2017 in Art Creations

Hello! I decided to open for paypal commission (as you can see)
IM CURRENTLY DOING THREE DIFFERENT STYLES /w/ you can see the samples above!

Sketch: $6 ($4 extra character)
Full Color: $15 ($10 extra character)

Half body & Full color: $8 ($6 extra character)
Full body & Full color: $12 ($8 extra character)

Bust portrait full color: $20

If you are interested you can comment on here or just send me and MP! /w/
You can found me on tumblr or fb: stannie-is-on-fire FB/Stanniie

NOTE: If you are looking for something that's not in here like a different syle you saw on my fb page or maybe just a bust sketch for example, just ask me about it and we'd get to it!

UPDATE:
Since it's Valentine's day already I decided to do some "express" commissions for the date!
So i'm doing "Valentine's cards" for you to give to your friends (or lovers? idk)
Here's the example:
Price: $12 (Paypal only)
Description: A half body character painted with patterns with a pastel background.
You can choose the color and the phrase you want it to have!

AnitaCristi

Comments

• BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    edited December 19, 2016
    Wooo! I'll come in early and commission you!
    I like style 1 so I'll get a full body color of that with two characters.
    Name: Blankeye/Ruairi
    Character refs: Blank, Riot (For Riot, please give him the outfit in the first two refs but draw his hair like in the pencil sketches, he has a low poneytail in the back if it's hard to tell ♥)
    And uhhh could you have Blank clinging to his arm with a pouty/grumpy face and him just stoic/neutral LOL
    Tell me how much it'll be and pp info and I'll send you the payment as soon as you'd like!
    WhatsernameFleegonAava
  • WhatsernameWhatsername
    edited December 19, 2016
    Blankeye
    Blankeye said:

Wooo! I'll come in early and commission you!
    I like style 1 so I'll get a full body color of that with two characters.
    Name: Blankeye/Ruairi
    Character refs: Blank, Riot (For Riot, please give him the outfit in the first two refs but draw his hair like in the pencil sketches, he has a low poneytail in the back if it's hard to tell ♥)
    And uhhh could you have Blank clinging to his arm with a pouty/grumpy face and him just stoic/neutral LOL
    Tell me how much it'll be and pp info and I'll send you the payment as soon as you'd like!
    One character is $15, an extra character is $10 so it'd be $25 in total /w/
    I'll start to work as soon as I get the payment, you can give me the first half now and the other half once i finished if you prefer it that way <3
    My pp account is: candy.red.apple@hotmail.com
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    Payment sent! I look forward to it!!
    Aava
  • WhatsernameWhatsername
    Blankeye
    Blankeye said:

Payment sent! I look forward to it!!
    Okay! Ty, I'll be working on it <3
  • WhatsernameWhatsername
    edited February 9, 2017
    <h4>VALENTINE'S CARD COMMISSIONS</h4>

UPDATE: Since it's Valentine's day already I decided to do some "express" commissions for the date!
    So i'm doing "Valentine's cards" for you to give to your friends (or lovers? idk)
    Here's the example:
    valentineexamcomm_zps6pwdieor.jpg
    Price: $12 (Paypal only)
    Description: A half body character painted with patterns with a pastel background.
    You can choose the color and the phrase you want it to have!
  • RocisRocis
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    edited February 10, 2017
    Removed