Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please let Ukrainians play!

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited July 27, 2020
    Sorry, I need to interject here, for this would actually be a mistake. You are better off becoming «American» citizens and not «U.S.» citizens; the reason for this is because of how the «court-systems» operate, but I will leave the elaboration as to why this is so in the spoiler...
    ...basically, if you are EVER «accused» (even if falsely) of some so-called «crime» (even if you did not commit any), and are ever dragged into the court-rooms, your «U.S. Citizen status» will automatically have the whole entire government-system deeming you as «guilty until you prove your innocence» rather than the public propaganda-deception of making the naïve & gullible believe that everyone is treated as «innocent until proven guilty» (this is evidenced by the fact that in the United States alone the prison-population consists of over 27% of the world's entire prison-population, and this is despite the fact the population of the United States is actually less than 4% of the entire world-population), and those «public-pretenders» will essentially be absolutely useless other than for negotiating a plea-bargain with the prosecutor (i.e.: they will NEVER 100% «dismiss» your case; you basically WILL be made to «pay» up-front $$$ OR you will end up being jailed or imprisoned)... much as many people may find this quite unbelievable, the statistics should speak for themselves, but, because the «system» is in fact, so highly compartmentalised, the «front-line» workers versus the «insiders» have such a hard time giving you the right answers to anything because the very definitions that they use are often the complete, total, and exact opposite from one another, and I'll just leave some more «evidence» behind all the confusion in the next spoiler...
    ...quoting from one of the works that I've obtained throughout my «Law» and «legal» research...:
    «When you got your Social Security number, either you or your Mom or Dad checked off that you were a U.S. citizen on the SS-5 application. And then you continued to claim to be a U.S. citizen throughout your life and did so on all of the government forms and applications when you which caused you to pay taxes, get tickets and every other act of treason that has happened to you.
    The U.S. in this case, is the federal corporation the District of Columbia, also known as USDC or the UNITED STATES. It was created by the congressional act of 1871. Also see 28 USC 3002 (15) “United States” means— (A) a Federal corporation;
    So a US citizen is a citizen of this federal corporation, and not a union State or USA republic. So now its easy to see that a U.S. citizen is a legal fiction / U.S. corporation and has no rights secured by the constitution. Only people have rights secured by the constitution, not legal fictions. You should have checked off “other” on the form because you are a State Citizen of your State that you were born in, which makes you a Citizen of all states, and one of the people, and a beneficiary of, the republic U.S.A. constitution of 1789/1791. A State Citizen used to be known as a Citizen of the United States before the Civil War, but the meaning has been changed twice for the purpose of fraud. The United States of America is the dejure republic government, not the United States which is the corporation. The preamble to the constitution establishes the United States of America, not the United States. So we have Two Different and Distinct National Governments. This treachery has always been the goal of the Dark Sovereign Power.
    See case law….
    "The idea prevails with some, indeed it has expression in arguments at the bar, that we have in this country substantially two national governments; one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions; the other to be maintained by Congress outside and independently of that instrument, by exercising such powers as other nations of the earth are accustomed to... I take leave to say that, if the principles thus announced should ever receive the sanction of a majority of this court, a radical and mischievous change in our system will result. We will, in that event, pass from the era of constitutional liberty guarded and protected by a written constitution into an era of legislative absolutism... It will be an evil day for American Liberty if the theory of a government outside the Supreme Law of the Land finds lodgment in our Constitutional Jurisprudence. No higher duty rests upon this court than to exert its full authority to prevent all violation of the principles of the Constitution."
    --Honorable Supreme Court Justice John Harlan in the 1901 case of Downes v. Bidwell.

It’s all about your citizenship. It’s that simple.
    »
    sPiyCbE.png
    Whilst I could certainly explain the how & why of all of this in detail, I will just try to keep this «simple» for now, and say that «status» is like the difference between being regarded as a «suspected terrorist» versus a «sovereign with diplomatic-immunity» and actually applies to just about every country on earth which uses a «Birth-Certificate» system. It's happening everywhere on earth so studying the «legalese» for which-ever land-mass you happen to be at should be fairly similar to pretty much everywhere else, and since the system operates under an international-franchise (through UNIDROIT), you can expect the «Legalese» to be pretty much the same or very similar everywhere (with the exception of those places where any of the leaders dare try to free their people from the «Banksters» by going onto a gold-standard or creating a «debt-free» monetary system but you'll have to find some «All Wars Are Bankers Wars» publications/documentaries to research/study on your own time & maybe even read the comments-section if they're still available on-line in video-format to get an idea of its implications & effect upon society/governments/courts/corporations/etc).
    Crims wrote: »
    My advice...start over and become US citizens, iykwim.
    P.S.: Ukraine actually does have a questionable government (but then again, world-wide, aren't they all ?). I have met with Ukrainians on the land-mass called America who say that their family moved here in order to get away from the «communism?» (or whatever description) that they experienced back there...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    LOL seriously?

Also, it's been two weeks since i can't stay logged in on forums. I constantly get logged out within minutes and on mobile i get instantly disconnected while trying to log in. You pretty much just trying to make people stop using forums...
    Fix it Nexon...

that problem is fairly annoying, if I close my web browser I have to log back into the forums. it will leave me logged in for about 1 to 2 hours if I leave my web browser open the entire time. tried checking the forums on 3 different computers and the same thing happens, this is not a pc related issue. not sure about it on mobile since I rarely check the forums that way but hearing about this from other players just helps confirm this is a Nexon issue. hopefully it will get fixed cause it makes it quite annoying to check the forums.

same thing has been happening to me too, cant stay logged on at all.. where the heck is our 'stay logged in' option?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 27, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Sorry, I need to interject here, for this would actually be a mistake. You are better off becoming «American» citizens and not «U.S.» citizens; the reason for this is because of how the «court-systems» operate, but I will leave the elaboration as to why this is so in the spoiler...
    ...basically, if you are EVER «accused» (even if falsely) of some so-called «crime» (even if you did not commit any), and are ever dragged into the court-rooms, your «U.S. Citizen status» will automatically have the whole entire government-system deeming you as «guilty until you prove your innocence» rather than the public propaganda-deception of making the naïve & gullible believe that everyone is treated as «innocent until proven guilty» (this is evidenced by the fact that in the United States alone the prison-population consists of over 27% of the world's entire prison-population, and this is despite the fact the population of the United States is actually less than 4% of the entire world-population), and those «public-pretenders» will essentially be absolutely useless other than for negotiating a plea-bargain with the prosecutor (i.e.: they will NEVER 100% «dismiss» your case; you basically WILL be made to «pay» up-front $$$ OR you will end up being jailed or imprisoned)... much as many people may find this quite unbelievable, the statistics should speak for themselves, but, because the «system» is in fact, so highly compartmentalised, the «front-line» workers versus the «insiders» have such a hard time giving you the right answers to anything because the very definitions that they use are often the complete, total, and exact opposite from one another, and I'll just leave some more «evidence» behind all the confusion in the next spoiler...
    ...quoting from one of the works that I've obtained throughout my «Law» and «legal» research...:
    «When you got your Social Security number, either you or your Mom or Dad checked off that you were a U.S. citizen on the SS-5 application. And then you continued to claim to be a U.S. citizen throughout your life and did so on all of the government forms and applications when you which caused you to pay taxes, get tickets and every other act of treason that has happened to you.
    The U.S. in this case, is the federal corporation the District of Columbia, also known as USDC or the UNITED STATES. It was created by the congressional act of 1871. Also see 28 USC 3002 (15) “United States” means— (A) a Federal corporation;
    So a US citizen is a citizen of this federal corporation, and not a union State or USA republic. So now its easy to see that a U.S. citizen is a legal fiction / U.S. corporation and has no rights secured by the constitution. Only people have rights secured by the constitution, not legal fictions. You should have checked off “other” on the form because you are a State Citizen of your State that you were born in, which makes you a Citizen of all states, and one of the people, and a beneficiary of, the republic U.S.A. constitution of 1789/1791. A State Citizen used to be known as a Citizen of the United States before the Civil War, but the meaning has been changed twice for the purpose of fraud. The United States of America is the dejure republic government, not the United States which is the corporation. The preamble to the constitution establishes the United States of America, not the United States. So we have Two Different and Distinct National Governments. This treachery has always been the goal of the Dark Sovereign Power.
    See case law….
    "The idea prevails with some, indeed it has expression in arguments at the bar, that we have in this country substantially two national governments; one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions; the other to be maintained by Congress outside and independently of that instrument, by exercising such powers as other nations of the earth are accustomed to... I take leave to say that, if the principles thus announced should ever receive the sanction of a majority of this court, a radical and mischievous change in our system will result. We will, in that event, pass from the era of constitutional liberty guarded and protected by a written constitution into an era of legislative absolutism... It will be an evil day for American Liberty if the theory of a government outside the Supreme Law of the Land finds lodgment in our Constitutional Jurisprudence. No higher duty rests upon this court than to exert its full authority to prevent all violation of the principles of the Constitution."
    --Honorable Supreme Court Justice John Harlan in the 1901 case of Downes v. Bidwell.

It’s all about your citizenship. It’s that simple.
    »
    sPiyCbE.png
    Whilst I could certainly explain the how & why of all of this in detail, I will just try to keep this «simple» for now, and say that «status» is like the difference between being regarded as a «suspected terrorist» versus a «sovereign with diplomatic-immunity» and actually applies to just about every country on earth which uses a «Birth-Certificate» system. It's happening everywhere on earth so studying the «legalese» for which-ever land-mass you happen to be at should be fairly similar to pretty much everywhere else, and since the system operates under an international-franchise (through UNIDROIT), you can expect the «Legalese» to be pretty much the same or very similar everywhere (with the exception of those places where any of the leaders dare try to free their people from the «Banksters» by going onto a gold-standard or creating a «debt-free» monetary system but you'll have to find some «All Wars Are Bankers Wars» publications/documentaries to research/study on your own time & maybe even read the comments-section if they're still available on-line in video-format to get an idea of its implications & effect upon society/governments/courts/corporations/etc).
    My advice...start over and become US citizens, iykwim.
    P.S.: Ukraine actually does have a questionable government (but then again, world-wide, aren't they all ?). I have met with Ukrainians on the land-mass called America who say that their family moved here in order to get away from the «communism?» (or whatever description) that they experienced back there...

That kinda went woosh over you but sure, however avoid the west coast states if you are trying to avoid communism though. Kek. Some democrat states are not as bad as others but the west coast is to be avoided - especially if you want to have a thing called a savings account. :D

Also since these players are indefinitely locked out of their accounts rather rudely, they should be financially compensated imo.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Russia is the most stubborn belligerent nation in the world.

Let's be clear and not blame the Russian people. This is all the work of one tiny little bald man and his cronies. Yes, there are folks in Russia that think he's awesome, but they have media over there, run by the cronies, that make Kitsune News look like amateurs.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Meanwhile in Russia...

eikkZxzb.jpg
    Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited July 28, 2020
    Meanwhile in Russia...

eikkZxzb.jpg

Exactly! Sort of our version of a Red Hats.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 28, 2020
    dGw14Sw.png

It's ok, Helsa is not dead, just the cat. XD
  • HelsaHelsa
    What happens when you swap the words "Red Hat" and slam them together?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »

The cat is dead because of Helsa though.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Sherri wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    LOL seriously?

Also, it's been two weeks since i can't stay logged in on forums. I constantly get logged out within minutes and on mobile i get instantly disconnected while trying to log in. You pretty much just trying to make people stop using forums...
    Fix it Nexon...

that problem is fairly annoying, if I close my web browser I have to log back into the forums. it will leave me logged in for about 1 to 2 hours if I leave my web browser open the entire time. tried checking the forums on 3 different computers and the same thing happens, this is not a pc related issue. not sure about it on mobile since I rarely check the forums that way but hearing about this from other players just helps confirm this is a Nexon issue. hopefully it will get fixed cause it makes it quite annoying to check the forums.

same thing has been happening to me too, cant stay logged on at all.. where the heck is our 'stay logged in' option?

I have not noticed the issue at all today. looks like they may have suddenly fixed it. thanks for fixing this issue Nexon.
  • HelsaHelsa

It looks like the person labelled Crimson gave the cat labelled Helsa pills. In fact, being hard to swallow pills, the person would have had to force the cat to swallow them. In other words: Let's be clear and not blame the Russian people. This is all the work of one tiny little bald man and his cronies. Yes, there are folks in Russia that think he's awesome, but they have media over there, run by the cronies, that make Kitsune News look like amateurs.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

It looks like the person labelled Crimson gave the cat labelled Helsa pills. In fact, being hard to swallow pills, the person would have had to force the cat to swallow them. In other words: Let's be clear and not blame the Russian people. This is all the work of one tiny little bald man and his cronies. Yes, there are folks in Russia that think he's awesome, but they have media over there, run by the cronies, that make Kitsune News look like amateurs.

This is why you are a democrat.
  • HelsaHelsa

It's okay. You can fear the little bald man instead; he makes a better boogie-man anyway.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited July 30, 2020
    Obsessing over Russia(ns) and bald man is unproductive (considering that the financial-trails of the Maidan incidents pointed to the CIA).

It's certainly problematic but is an issue in which it appears at present can only be over-turned via the [int'l] «court» system. Unfortunately, because of the reputation for «corruption» going on in Ukraine according to various world index-reporters, building a case for that purpose (granting a «legal» green-light so that Nexon could safely restore access to Ukraine-origin accounts) might prove to be rather difficult.

Regarding the E.U. calling out corruption & foul play, I find that quite rich & full of hypocrisy, and it seems that it's just a «power-struggle» going on amongst people and/or groups who haven't learned to live in peace & harmony with others (details in spoiler). International Class-Action Law-Suit may be the only thing that will get some of those corrupt so-called «leaders» to change their mind (or at least make an exception for «Nexon» accounts) regarding Ukraine/Russian-access.
    Quoting someone from the comment-section of a documentary video about the Truth about the E.U. as follows...
    User-Name: ΔΑΙΔΑΛΟΣ / Daedalus
    (Four years ago)
    «History is a lesson not only to learn about the past but also to learn how to solve future problems, because as they all say "History is repeating throw centuries".

The past 15 years EU reminds me the era of the "Hellenic world" before the civil Peloponesian war.
    The Greek - cities always declared wars each other, then Persian Empire invated the Hellenic World so the major Greek-cities formed an alliance. As we all know the Greek alliance won the Persian Empire.
    Then the Greek-cities stoped fighting each other and started to strenth their ties, like EU.
    But after some years of peace, the major Greek - cities (Athens, Sparta, Thives, Corinth) wanted to take control of this Hellenic alliance. They started to insult each other, stopped helping each other and form new alliances inside the Hellenic alliance.
    The result was the rise up of nationalism among the Greek cities and to start the civil Peloponesian war that weaken all the Greek cities, something that ended the era of Greeks.

Today we have EU which formed to bring peace in Europe. But after the entry of 10 new member states from Easten Europe, the financial and refugee crises the facts reminds me the days before the Peloponesian war..
    States insults other states, major European powers trying to form alliances inside EU in order to control other states, narionalism is rising up again very fast etc etc»

Looks like one more might also be worth quoting...
    User-Name: peter sallas
    (One year ago)
    «The greek people want out cos they have realised it's a communist ☭ system from the soviet union and they have been brought to their knees without realising it and other countries want out to»

Oh let's just throw in one more user-quote for good measure...
    User-Name: Maguire Fire
    (Three Years Ago)
    «I thought leaving the eu would be quite easy once everybody realises we all want to be good trading partners and it's completely ridiculous to impose tariffs and sanctions as if we were going to war. what's worrying is the lobbyists are probably the biggest problem concerning the uks trade relations after Brexit If they have such a strong influence with the decision making that this video is implying, completely underestimated the problem with lobbying and makes me sick how most eu and uk politicians over the years have never had the balls to face up and say what's going on and who's in charge and explain to ordinary people how the eu works and influences your life and has been actively depressing your democratic options for the past 30 or so years, this reason alone is why I voted out»
    Edit/Addendum: We're all most-certainly deeply saddened by the plight happening to you Ukrainians who are essentially «caught in the middle» of what some people refer to as a «proxy» war (details about it according to a commenter whose post I screen-shot in next spoiler). I try to speak «reason» into the public, have even managed to have some positive influences on some of the U.S. government-officials that I was forced to encounter & deal with in the past, but it seems like a «never-ending» battle of being called «tin foil hat» and other pejoratives (e.g.: the CT-label) when calling out «MSM» for what it really is (information that is specifically designed to lead into war). I just want to live in a peaceful world where there aren't a bunch of misfits running & controlling (and ultimately ruining) everyone's lives (especially mine) or the excessive promoting of their dis-information in the «media» outlets. Anyway, I do know a fair amount about «Law» (mostly U.S. based but also internationally to an extent) and how filing certain documents into the court-systems can and does have influence over the outcomes of certain movements by «politicians» and other state-actors, but I'll need to study up on both the E.U. policies/rules as well as that of Ukraine's before I have an idea of which documents I might need to construct & submit (perhaps also into international court-systems outside of both the Ukraine and the E.U.) in an attempt to help get those sanctions/restrictions lifted so that you might be able to regain access to your (heavily $$$ invested) account again... ultimately, the people have to «control the government» for the better (people like myself), because you damn sure know that lawyers & politicians & governors will not do their job (due to being the bunch of treasonous oath-breakers that they are), but it does require extensive knowledge of the «Legal» systems.
    5xaCkeA.jpg
    ZIX3Vsb.jpg

It's okay. You can fear the little bald man instead; he makes a better boogie-man anyway.
  • HelsaHelsa
    and so it's the little bald man that's causing the trouble.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Habimaru wrote: »
    Obsessing over Russia(ns) and bald man is unproductive (considering that the financial-trails of the Maidan incidents pointed to the CIA).

It's certainly problematic but is an issue in which it appears at present can only be over-turned via the [int'l] «court» system. Unfortunately, because of the reputation for «corruption» going on in Ukraine according to various world index-reporters, building a case for that purpose (granting a «legal» green-light so that Nexon could safely restore access to Ukraine-origin accounts) might prove to be rather difficult.

Regarding the E.U. calling out corruption & foul play, I find that quite rich & full of hypocrisy, and it seems that it's just a «power-struggle» going on amongst people and/or groups who haven't learned to live in peace & harmony with others (details in spoiler). International Class-Action Law-Suit may be the only thing that will get some of those corrupt so-called «leaders» to change their mind (or at least make an exception for «Nexon» accounts) regarding Ukraine/Russian-access.
    Quoting someone from the comment-section of a documentary video about the Truth about the E.U. as follows...
    User-Name: ΔΑΙΔΑΛΟΣ / Daedalus
    (Four years ago)
    «History is a lesson not only to learn about the past but also to learn how to solve future problems, because as they all say "History is repeating throw centuries".

The past 15 years EU reminds me the era of the "Hellenic world" before the civil Peloponesian war.
    The Greek - cities always declared wars each other, then Persian Empire invated the Hellenic World so the major Greek-cities formed an alliance. As we all know the Greek alliance won the Persian Empire.
    Then the Greek-cities stoped fighting each other and started to strenth their ties, like EU.
    But after some years of peace, the major Greek - cities (Athens, Sparta, Thives, Corinth) wanted to take control of this Hellenic alliance. They started to insult each other, stopped helping each other and form new alliances inside the Hellenic alliance.
    The result was the rise up of nationalism among the Greek cities and to start the civil Peloponesian war that weaken all the Greek cities, something that ended the era of Greeks.

Today we have EU which formed to bring peace in Europe. But after the entry of 10 new member states from Easten Europe, the financial and refugee crises the facts reminds me the days before the Peloponesian war..
    States insults other states, major European powers trying to form alliances inside EU in order to control other states, narionalism is rising up again very fast etc etc»

Looks like one more might also be worth quoting...
    User-Name: peter sallas
    (One year ago)
    «The greek people want out cos they have realised it's a communist ☭ system from the soviet union and they have been brought to their knees without realising it and other countries want out to»

Oh let's just throw in one more user-quote for good measure...
    User-Name: Maguire Fire
    (Three Years Ago)
    «I thought leaving the eu would be quite easy once everybody realises we all want to be good trading partners and it's completely ridiculous to impose tariffs and sanctions as if we were going to war. what's worrying is the lobbyists are probably the biggest problem concerning the uks trade relations after Brexit If they have such a strong influence with the decision making that this video is implying, completely underestimated the problem with lobbying and makes me sick how most eu and uk politicians over the years have never had the balls to face up and say what's going on and who's in charge and explain to ordinary people how the eu works and influences your life and has been actively depressing your democratic options for the past 30 or so years, this reason alone is why I voted out»
    Edit/Addendum: We're all most-certainly deeply saddened by the plight happening to you Ukrainians who are essentially «caught in the middle» of what some people refer to as a «proxy» war (details about it according to a commenter whose post I screen-shot in next spoiler). I try to speak «reason» into the public, have even managed to have some positive influences on some of the U.S. government-officials that I was forced to encounter & deal with in the past, but it seems like a «never-ending» battle of being called «tin foil hat» and other pejoratives (e.g.: the CT-label) when calling out «MSM» for what it really is (information that is specifically designed to lead into war). I just want to live in a peaceful world where there aren't a bunch of misfits running & controlling (and ultimately ruining) everyone's lives (especially mine) or the excessive promoting of their dis-information in the «media» outlets. Anyway, I do know a fair amount about «Law» (mostly U.S. based but also internationally to an extent) and how filing certain documents into the court-systems can and does have influence over the outcomes of certain movements by «politicians» and other state-actors, but I'll need to study up on both the E.U. policies/rules as well as that of Ukraine's before I have an idea of which documents I might need to construct & submit (perhaps also into international court-systems outside of both the Ukraine and the E.U.) in an attempt to help get those sanctions/restrictions lifted so that you might be able to regain access to your (heavily $$$ invested) account again... ultimately, the people have to «control the government» for the better (people like myself), because you damn sure know that lawyers & politicians & governors will not do their job (due to being the bunch of treasonous oath-breakers that they are), but it does require extensive knowledge of the «Legal» systems.
    5xaCkeA.jpg
    ZIX3Vsb.jpg

Higher+quality+rainbow+puke+gif+activate+_27be1bc0d5d8df2f81400e34a92b38f8.gif
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Opens door to thread, closes door to thread.
    I must've entered the wrong room.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited August 6, 2020
    Opens door to thread, closes door to thread.
    I must've entered the wrong room.

. . . and bumps door to thread.

<See's Kensama(formerly)ofmari in the mirador smoking a churchill and holding a four-finger glass of scotch.>

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bygG3_Cl5KA;t=52
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    edited August 19, 2020
    Hey guys. I finally have an update for you all. Thank you for everyone who helped raise visibility on this, you guys played a major role in pushing this agenda. It took several weeks of planning but we're finally able to add Ukraine as a service region for Mabinogi. Those in Crimea still will not be able to access the game however. Please let your friends know! It took a lot of work on our end to make it happen.

CMKyrios wrote: »
    190503_genericannouncementbanners_header_590x165.jpg

We would like to inform you that from today, until further notice and upon Nexon’s discretion, we will be adding Ukraine, except for the area of Crimea, as one of Mabinogi's serviceable regions.

This goes into effect today, and players in Ukraine--except for those located in Crimea--will be able to log in and sign up to play Mabinogi.

Thank you for your understanding!
    KensamaofmariBaka009GretaCrimsọn
  • Baka009Baka009
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    edited August 19, 2020
    Yeehaw, now the question is how im supposed to catch up half a year. <.<
    Thanks alot for hard work!!
    CrimsọnLeinei