Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[EVENT] Summer Master Plan (Week 11)

Comments

• EclipseZwolfEclipseZwolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Yeah, stumbled into the buff not being active only after rushing some AP things this morning. RIP 500 AP. Didn't see it on the daily reset either, so figure I would post and hope a GM can confirm the time since the updated Event page does indicate its a full weekly buff instead of a weekday one.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    If people really feel cheated, they could throw an AP pot as compensation maybe.

Greta wrote: »
    Don't bother criticizing Nexon, because simps and sjw's will drive you away with a r00d card.

Congratulations, you can use random buzzwords that don't even apply.
    ChaosShadow
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Apologies for the small bump.
    Don't bother criticizing Nexon, because simps and sjw's will drive you away with a r00d card.

It is fine to criticize a company when the criticism is being made constructively though I admit I am guilty of having made criticisms of Nexon without being constructive myself. Nobody is perfect. If not constructively, then at least politely.

It is not fine to act like a petulant child and expect said company to take you seriously even if their main concern is your money and not you. The customer is most certainly not always right.

On an unrelated note, I do not think you know what being a "simp" or a "sjw" means.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Poeta wrote: »
    Very disappointing... I'm already finish everything, but like to help out others, I like to always make the translations and helping people with any question about events, and they count about the info you already put on the event, you should listen more carefully the players, because of this so many players being affected and they needed the AP, I don't like how you always manage the events, lack of info and not enough details. Hope you at least read my comment, because you always ignore everything.

Comments like these are the reason why it seems as though they ignore everything. Address them with the same respect you would like to be addressed with yourself.
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Sorry for that! Our goof, but the buff should now be active as of about 30 minutes ago.

No worries! I was more concerned about the buff for my friends than I was myself. Glad to see that the change was made, and that's it up and running now!

We tried "respecting" them. We still got ignored.

We've just had it up to here with their inability to listen.

btw, it's their JOB to listen to us, no matter how crass we may be.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 31, 2020
    If people really feel cheated, they could throw an AP pot as compensation maybe.

In a way they kinda do apply. :D

Froglord wrote: »
    Poeta wrote: »
    Very disappointing... I'm already finish everything, but like to help out others, I like to always make the translations and helping people with any question about events, and they count about the info you already put on the event, you should listen more carefully the players, because of this so many players being affected and they needed the AP, I don't like how you always manage the events, lack of info and not enough details. Hope you at least read my comment, because you always ignore everything.

raw

1) No one even likes you, 2) you're rude to just about everyone, so it's no wonder no one listens to you.

You passed judgement on someone that only has FOUR comments??? :D

@Poeta the bold is annoying though. Too much.
    GretaWolfsingerSherri
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Just here for another free cloud pet that actually looks cute.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 2, 2020
    Just here for another free cloud pet that actually looks cute.

The one which looks like a flower pillow? Yeah, that one looks damn adorable.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Oof. Godspeed comrade.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crims wrote: »

Oof. Godspeed comrade.

F's on the chat guys. He was a good one.
    Wolfsinger
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    The real question is why we keep getting untradable Forgetful Potions we can't even use before the event ends/they expire from nearly every quest, rather than actual RB pots.
    The cooldown is 1 week, not 1 day like the wiki says. I have 5 Forgetful Pots that expire in 21 days, thanks Nexon.
  • VegaVega
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    So I'm trying to do the Weekly Skill Up Mission 3: Comprehensive. So what exact musical skills can I use to get credit for this? I've tried a few skills and a bunch of them don't count for anything. Why don't skills like dischord or dance of death count for it? Are they not music skills? I mean, it does say "Use any combination of musical skills 50 times."
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    The real question is why we keep getting untradable Forgetful Potions we can't even use before the event ends/they expire from nearly every quest, rather than actual RB pots.
    The cooldown is 1 week, not 1 day like the wiki says. I have 5 Forgetful Pots that expire in 21 days, thanks Nexon.

Are you getting multiple in a week because you completed multiple weekly challenges in a short time period? If so, that's kind of a 'you' problem. At least they're being nice enough to allow you to get challenges done retroactively for other rewards.

The wiki has also stopped getting as many contributions as it needs for fresh content, but there are also like a half-dozen variants of each type of potion, with no real easy way to discern which is which.
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320

Are you getting multiple in a week because you completed multiple weekly challenges in a short time period? If so, that's kind of a 'you' problem. At least they're being nice enough to allow you to get challenges done retroactively for other rewards.

The wiki has also stopped getting as many contributions as it needs for fresh content, but there are also like a half-dozen variants of each type of potion, with no real easy way to discern which is which.

The "you" problem would be fixed if they gave normal Rebirth Potions. And no, I'm pretty sure I'm doing the WEEKLY missions in ya know, a weekly manner. It seems they all give Forgetful Potions, and a bunch of other event quests give them as well, rather than, ya know, actual Rebirth Potions we could actually use without any of these issues.

But the way you make it sound, I'm the only person that wants to actually use these potions to my advantage, oh gosh, what a horrible person I am. So I apologize and THANK YOU AGAIN NEXON.