Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wolfvander's Art Shop - Setting Up

BurstAngelXBurstAngelX
Mabinogi Rep: 950
edited August 19, 2020 in Art Creations
Mabi IGN: Wolfvander
Server: Nao
Shop Status: Setting up samples

Wolfvander's Art Shop

I've been gone for awhile and have come back for a bit to shake the rust off to work on some art.
Currently experimenting with my first graphics tablet, my art style might vary in the beginning.
Still trying to figure out art pricing at this time, so bear with me. Will be in-game gold currency only.

Turn-around:
Due to being a working adult with family and having to supervise e-learning for my crotch
goblin, my turn-around times will vary. I do what I can in my spare time when available.

Will not do:
Mecha
Animals
Full Nudity
Full Backgrounds
Sketches
Rvyb8Ee.png
Color
VyFoHso.png
Half Body - Samples coming soon
Full Body - Samples coming soon
Imaizumi