Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

TOO MANY EVENTS - STAHP T_T

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 7, 2020
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    No tripple posting please.

You know they don't really care if it's not intentional spam though. :)

Stop smoking crack Ken.

That's actually really uncalled for.

Its per the us-sh, I think at this point its the running gag-

Crack kills. Get help. :scream:

@Leadt, are all of these events THAT important to you? If they are, just come up with an event plan. As I said, two of the events are timed events. The attendance book is 36 minutes of waiting. The Sunflower event is 50 minutes of waiting. Assuming you have more than a couple hours a day to play, instead of waiting you could be productive and be participating in the Dragon Boat Racing or the Forgotten Tomb events. IMO you should just skip the Dragon Boat Racing because all of the outfits you can get from that event are just OLD releases which you can easily pay for if you desire them by doing the Tomb event instead. So, grab the Blessed Empty Bottle and get grinding with friends! Problem solved.

Also it's going to get "worse" as we draw into summer time. This is the time of the year where NA does a WHOLE BUNCH of events such as the Master Plan Event. Here is last year's: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JEm There is one every year in conjunction with a bunch of other summer time events. This is just the beginning and tbh it's not realistic or healthy to participate in every single little thing during this time. So you are going to need to learn how to prioritize because we're about to get slammed with bleep ton of events real soon.

So, don't get overwhelmed, prioritize. Remember to have fun. :)

4ssddEQ.gif

Seriously. Saying get help and crack kills is implying that the person uses crack. It's not funny and pretty( let me use what you love to do) "bleeped up". You're not being cute or funny since, news alert, people actually die from that. Also now trying to give advice to the opener after you've targeted him/her doesn't mean anything, you were still a troll from the beginning till the end especially with that little don't triple posting please. You were really kidding yourself by trying to tell people how to post things, you of all people.

You don't get to tell me who I am or who I am not. You have no idea whats going on. Also despite my past dealings, hypocrisy does not negate a good point or facts, especially about this forum. Take your dated news alert and shove it because you should know well enough like most people around here that I don't care. I will talk how I want to talk, I will express myself how I want to express myself. If you don't like it, well sounds like a first person problem (even though that expression is inaccurate lol). I won't be bothered with people's busy body feelings.

Isn't there more important busy body things going on in today's world atm? Like BLM and COVID? NEWSFLASH lets both take a page from this.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340

Stop smoking crack Ken.

@Leadt, are all of these events THAT important to you? If they are, just come up with an event plan. As I said, two of the events are timed events. The attendance book is 36 minutes of waiting. The Sunflower event is 50 minutes of waiting. Assuming you have more than a couple hours a day to play, instead of waiting you could be productive and be participating in the Dragon Boat Racing or the Forgotten Tomb events. IMO you should just skip the Dragon Boat Racing because all of the outfits you can get from that event are just OLD releases which you can easily pay for if you desire them by doing the Tomb event instead. So, grab the Blessed Empty Bottle and get grinding with friends! Problem solved.

Also it's going to get "worse" as we draw into summer time. This is the time of the year where NA does a WHOLE BUNCH of events such as the Master Plan Event. Here is last year's: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JEm There is one every year in conjunction with a bunch of other summer time events. This is just the beginning and tbh it's not realistic or healthy to participate in every single little thing during this time. So you are going to need to learn how to prioritize because we're about to get slammed with bleep ton of events real soon.

4ssddEQ.gif

Seriously. Saying get help and crack kills is implying that the person uses crack. It's not funny and pretty( let me use what you love to do) "bleeped up". You're not being cute or funny since, news alert, people actually die from that. Also now trying to give advice to the opener after you've targeted him/her doesn't mean anything, you were still a troll from the beginning till the end especially with that little don't triple posting please. You were really kidding yourself by trying to tell people how to post things, you of all people.

You don't get to tell me who I am or who I am not. You have no idea whats going on. Also despite my past dealings, hypocrisy does not negate a good point or facts, especially about this forum. Take your dated news alert and shove it because you should know well enough like most people around here that I don't care. I will talk how I want to talk, I will express myself how I want to express myself. If you don't like it, well sounds like a first person problem (even though that expression is inaccurate lol). I won't be bothered with people's busy body feelings.

Isn't there more important busy body things going on in today's world atm? Like BLM and COVID? NEWSFLASH lets both take a page from this.

1)Guess what I can tell you who are are and what you're not. A pathetic troll that comments on everything and tries to be right. 2)Everybody knows whats going on, duh! 3)Its not dated when its currently happening, you would know that if you didn't live under a rock. 4) Ooh telling me to shove it, you're like sooooo scary. 5) Guess what Honey? I can express myself how I want to as well! You're just crying about how someone else is replying back to you. Boo hoo, go cry a river that no one will care about :). PS. If you don't like it or not be bothered by it you wouldn't have replied to it.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Stop smoking crack Ken.

4ssddEQ.gif

1)Guess what I can tell you who are are and what you're not. A pathetic troll that comments on everything and tries to be right. 2)Everybody knows whats going on, duh! 3)Its not dated when its currently happening, you would know that if you didn't live under a rock. 4) Ooh telling me to shove it, you're like sooooo scary. 5) Guess what Honey? I can express myself how I want to as well! You're just crying about how someone else is replying back to you. Boo hoo, go cry a river that no one will care about :). PS. If you don't like it or not be bothered by it you wouldn't have replied to it.

Oh just stop it already, you're making yourself look horrible rn
    I'm surprised this thread isn't locked yet
    WolfsingerКалашниковGypsySpiritCrimsọn
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    edited June 7, 2020
    I'm just as surprised as you.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Technically, Forgotten Tomb is the only spammable event. I doubt I could ever get enchant/burn drop before 18th, so I just used ones I had saved or bought.

And best way to prove you don't care is by not responding in first place.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 7, 2020
    Yeah I went a little overboard. Fun night though. But yeah, even I know when to step down. Sorry guys.

Last night I opened 24 chests in a row. I wish I could have more will power and save 66 keys. Made a lot of gold though.

Also I heard rumors that NA nerfed the drop rates of the tickets this week. Any truth to that? Because it really feels like it and now there are rumors that staff even said they had them nerfed. Since I don't trust what other players say I was wondering if we could get some light shed on this?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    It's no longer the Full-Moon. Expect the rates to statistically be lower than if there were still a Full Moon in effect.
    Also I heard rumors that NA nerfed the drop rates of the tickets this week. Any truth to that? Because it really feels like it and now there are rumors that staff even said they had them nerfed. Since I don't trust what other players say I was wondering if we could get some light shed on this?
    I must be missing out on a lot since the vast majority of my «time» has been largely «[semi-]AFK» during this/these/that Event...
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited June 7, 2020
    I assessed that I didn't want anything from any of these events. And I already got the uttery-g'massive sheep that I DID want. and I love that thing. SO HUUUUUGE!

So I took my friends and went to Halo Reach for nightly firefights. No need for mabi events

Never rely on a single game as your only source of recreation
    SherriLeadt
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 7, 2020
    I guess that's the problem with me, no other game interests me. I mean we were going to have Peria Chronicles and I was actually interested in that, but Nexon essentially did a resource purge and scrapped that project along with hundreds of employees over the last few years. Then Kim tried to sell the company and NO ONE wanted it, which caused things tumble down more. They are continuing to tumble down too and keep taking risks with these new games. Like Kart Rider which is a racing game. One can only do racing games so much before they get sick of it, at least imo. So that game imo is also at risk.

Sigh...

Also, whatever happened to mabi mobile?
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    I assessed that I didn't want anything from any of these events. And I already got the uttery-g'massive sheep that I DID want. and I love that thing. SO HUUUUUGE!

So I took my friends and went to Halo Reach for nightly firefights. No need for mabi events

Never rely on a single game as your only source of recreation

Nice to see a fan of Halo Reach as well.
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited June 9, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »
    It's no longer the Full-Moon. Expect the rates to statistically be lower than if there were still a Full Moon in effect.
    I must be missing out on a lot since the vast majority of my «time» has been largely «[semi-]AFK» during this/these/that Event...

I can verify that the rates have indeed dropped.
    I've been consistent with my runs and the first week of the event had me averaging about 50-55 keys in 5 hours per day of spamming HM Conflict with my sisters.
    This week has me averaging about 40-45 so far. Good luck, kids, because me relaying this information could cause them to drop further.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Stop smoking crack Ken.

4ssddEQ.gif

I think it's a joke between me and Crims. While it's not the most sensible thing to say, I personally am not offended by it.
    Crimsọn
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    " Your little joke" wasn't directed at you so why would you be offended ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    People offended and upset at everything these days, i think it's best to ignore and move on when something goes spicy.
    najee508Sherri
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Greta wrote: »
    People offended and upset at everything these days, i think it's best to ignore and move on when something goes spicy.

Yeah
  • LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    edited August 16, 2020
    Um...I didn't expect the post to become like this.....My post has been derailed! ^^'''''
    I appreciate all the good things yall said and see how it got heated...Still...please rmb this isnt FB messenger or something.
    Esp @crimson @gypsy.... Please don't fight here ^^'!! Peaceful forums!!...... Thankies
    KensamaofmariMairu
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    What...? People being offended & upset at everything these days...!? Must be a bunch of college-students...
    «Why is he so triggered and offended? You’d think he was a college student.» -Angel Manuel Ortiz (commenter on a 1 week ago Valuetainment video)
    Greta wrote: »
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Perhaps you can get them to implement some form of it; I have noticed that a number of other game-titles & their developers often implement some form of «auto-play» function or «skip-battles» for repetitive dailies... especially when there are like dozens of dailies to do each day. Or like some sort of «auto-complete» button (such as if a daily requires to run some category of stage 10x they often have a «auto-clear» 10x or 3x function, depending on available stamina, provided that you've already cleared it before with a 3-star [out of 3 stars] rated performance). Even if we have to configure it ourselves or even if it were limited to a total of 10 or 20 (or 30 or 50 or maybe even up to 100) dailies per day, similar to sending pets out on Pet-Expedition, they could simply have «timers» counting down for auto-completion.

I used to do the following... each and every single day. This gets rather time-consuming and rather repetitive after a while though...:
    ⊡ Macaulay's Puppet-Making PTJ-Quest
    ⊡ Gordon's Cooking Quest-Daily
    ⊡ (Forgot his name again)'s Large Nails Quest-Daily
    ⊡ Manolin's Stripled Marlin Quest
    ⊡ (Forgot his name)'s Vegetable Canape Quest-Daily
    ⊡ Note for Hicca's Mom (if/when generous pre-requisite female-character is available for PT)
    ⊡ Hiko's Tomato Basil Salad Quest-Daily
    ⊡ Monatte's Admiral Owen's Box Quest-Daily
    ⊡ Commerce Quest-Daily
    ⊡ Alexina's Ruins-Discovery Exploration-Quest-Daily
    ⊡ Belita's Hot-Air Balloon Wyvern-Hunting Exploration-Quest-Daily
    ⊡ @Metus Ghost-Hunting Quest-Daily
    ⊡ Hillwen-Engineering PTJ-Daily
    ⊡ Vengeful-Descent Hunt-Quest-Daily
    ⊡ Magic-Crafting PTJ-Daily
    ⊡ Threatening Mutant-Animals Hunt-Quest-Daily
    ⊡ Home-Stead-Stones-Mining (own Home-Stead)

...this doesn't even include active-combat dailies (for Adventurer-Quests), such as the Tailteann/Tara Shadow-Mission-Dailies, Alban-Knights Training Grounds Runs (3 max per day for which 1st run yields Adventurer-Seal), Girgashy Runs (haven't really paid attention to whether this results in any Adventurer-Seals or not), Lords-Runs (3 max per day for which 1st run yields Adventurer-Seal), random Ulaidh Dungeon-Quest-Daily (from Eavan for which the assigned dungeon is seemingly random), not even going to bother mentioning details of Veteran-Dungeons, Tech-Dungeons & Kraken & Phantasm-dungeons & Purification-Missions especially still aren't exactly regularly run content by the vast majority of the population, and now there are Mag-Mell Pet-Dungeons which seem to have a sufficient enough popularity to be fairly easy to get full groups formed.

Try to run all of the above-listed stuff each and every single day ON TOP of Events...? Good luck with that...
    Leadt wrote: »
    Um...I didn't expect the post to become like this.....My post has been derailed! ^^'''''
    I appreciate all the good things yall said and see how it got heated...Still...please rmb this isnt FB messenger or something.
    Esp @crimson @gypsy.... Please don't fight here ^^'!! Peaceful forums!!...... Thankies
    Leadt
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Oh dear lord why did you bump this thread.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Are you trying to HIDE something from us that you're embarrassed about...? O_O
    I have been very on topic with my detailed post in this thread.
    And aren't there a bunch of rule-stickler Dramanogi-Queens who would Dramanogi (verb) if I created a new similar thread anyway ?
    (The whole entire «30 days» thing and «similar threads» or «same threads» references about «spamming» and other «organising» protocols)
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Oh dear lord why did you bump this thread.