Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mag Mell

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited August 16, 2020 in General Chat
I'm sad only very strong well equiped player can win Mag Mell missions... I hate that!!!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 16, 2020
    I agree, they should't forget about newbie/casual players, i really dislike that they keep pushing end game stuff.
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    It seems pretty doable in a party though.

• JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I think intermediate isn't that bad with a party. It does require some good pets and I might now realize how good the pet needs to be since I've only used pets with r1 Fynn Mastery.

The missions seems fairly doable for a full party of 8 mid-game players. Hard is definitely a bit more challenging.
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    edited August 16, 2020
    The first four room of Four Seasons can be cleared using a chaincast wand. Chaincast icebolt lets you solo the third room with ease even. Dynamic Lands requires grouping skills to clear efficiently but the enemies are so weak enough that even new players can find themselves useful. There is a noticeable spike in difficulty at the boss rooms but I think these dungeons were designed for party play. There's a video of a fully decked out mage clearing Dynamic lands and even she had trouble Kerune on Int.