Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Pet event Fynn pet mastery rank A challenge

SerenixSerenix
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited August 17, 2020 in Forwarded Bugs
This is incredibly frustrating,
i’ve reached rank A Fynn pet mastery on my fynn pet but did not receive any bell coins for it, the challenge does not complete ...

Along with my other post concerning the burnishing challenge completing, i think i should give up on this event. There is no way I can complete the objectives with this many challenges being bugged

Comments

• TristTrist
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Did you use the marble ? Or use fynn sync ? I believe it wont register if you use the marble.
  • SerenixSerenix
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I guess it’s because I used the marble ...
    I tried to fynn sync again after rank A but it did not give me the challenge completion :(
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Forwarding this issue.
    SerenixBagelshot