Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Connous Beach Vacation

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited August 26, 2020 in Vault
200814_connousbeachvacation_header_590x165.jpg

Event Dates: August 27th, After Maintenance - September 24th, Before Maintenance

Have fun in the sun in Connous Beach! Enjoy a refreshing cocktail while opening up the Vacation Box each day you log in. And don't forget to play the Fun Fun Cart mini-games to earn Magical Pieces! Check out the details on the website.
CrimsọnWolfsingerShakaya

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Mojito time?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 24, 2020
    Mojito time?

Actually for me this year it will June Bugs all the way! I finally no longer need anymore ap!

40k HERE WE COME!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=11684791

(Currently 25k atm, I put on 3k 4k levels so far this summer).
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 18, 2020
    Are you serious? 3rd time in a row during summer? Come on... Pretty sure rewards are similar or identical again...

EDIT: Nevermind, i see there's decent amount of new stuff this time. Summer and Combat Soldier... Interesting combination! :D Still, i hate this event, it's extremely boring one lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Are you serious? 3rd time in a row during summer? Come on... Pretty sure rewards are similar or identical again...

EDIT: Nevermind, i see there's decent amount of new stuff this time. Summer and Combat Soldier... Interesting combination! :D Still, i hate this event, it's extremely boring one lol.

LEVEL UP!!!
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Love this event. A true AFK event that doesnt make me waste my time awake doing boring missions. Instead I can just leave my game on and sleep. zzz
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    I'm pasting this here from the maintenance thread for visibility: Our team found a problem where Connous Beach Vacation actually conflicts with the Pet Trainer Event if both run simultaneously. As a result, we must postpone Connous Beach Vacation until the Pet Trainer Event ends. This will not cause a delay in other event scheduling.
    NegumikoCrimsọnPip-BoyGretaJiantoSherriWolfsingerTouma
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    I'm pasting this here from the maintenance thread for visibility: Our team found a problem where Connous Beach Vacation actually conflicts with the Pet Trainer Event if both run simultaneously. As a result, we must postpone Connous Beach Vacation until the Pet Trainer Event ends. This will not cause a delay in other event scheduling.

I think more players are more excited the Pet Trainer event getting extended anyway. the rewards from the Connous Beach Vacation event look cool but the beach can wait. thanks for fighting for that extension for us. you are doing a amazing job as our CM :)
    SherriWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    CMKyrios wrote: »

Ok, just uhhhhh give us more rebirth potions eh? :D
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Greta wrote: »

I actually enjoy seasonal events being repeated. I'm upset they quit giving us Cursed Labyrinth every year during October. This beach one, Labyrinth, Doki Island, and that one Winter event that had you grinding a Yuletide reskin of Math dungeon are my favorites. I'd like to see them more often. :D
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    We ain't no got mojitoes (and june bugs) today.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 24, 2020
    We ain't no got mojitoes (and june bugs) today.

We won't until the 27th.

BTW...totally looking forward to that dual gun appearance scroll. I'm gonna get 2 of those. One for my current set, and one to save. Also can't wait for the natural dyes. I've gotten really good at that game in recent years and now I can make whatever color I want. Gonna stock up again, was running low on my custom red. Thanks for returning this event with some cool new stuff!

Custom-Full-Size-1911-Grips-Ambidextrous-Rattlesnake-Rattler-_1.jpg
    ^my guns soon. BTW my husband who is a gun enthusiast says these resemble 1911's. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking happy that we have a modern gun skin finally!
    KensamaofmariCMKyriosWolfsingerSherriTouma
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Just wanted to add that we are currently investigating an issue with the Natural Dye minigame where it does not give you dyes.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerNegumikoSherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Now the real question is: does anyone have any of those summon pots left?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    mabinogi-homestead-fireworks-ferris-wheel.gif

Now this is a spectacle for your homestead.
    Wolfsinger
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    mabinogi-homestead-fireworks-ferris-wheel.gif

Now this is a spectacle for your homestead.

only going to be worth it if you can actually ride it cause it will take a lot of space. this is the only image I can find of it on the mabi KR site:
    8101763.PNG
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4888343
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Katherz wrote: »
    Just wanted to add that we are currently investigating an issue with the Natural Dye minigame where it does not give you dyes.

So, between last year and this year, the event has been implemented with even MORE issues?

How is this even possible?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Hello Milletians,

The Natural Dye mini-game should now be fixed. For those of you who tried to make a dye today, you should be able to make a dye after the reset at 7 AM PDT. Additionally, we are looking into compensation for those Milletians who did not receive their dye. We will announce the compensation at a later time.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 27, 2020
    Katherz wrote: »
    Hello Milletians,

The Natural Dye mini-game should now be fixed. For those of you who tried to make a dye today, you should be able to make a dye after the reset at 7 AM PDT. Additionally, we are looking into compensation for those Milletians who did not receive their dye. We will announce the compensation at a later time.

Custom dye, 1 per account, non-tradable. Bam.

Also, there are reports of people receiving old doki doki nartural dye quests...

bKIbAHg.png

Yer gonna have to remove that quest because there is no way to get rid of it. =P
    Pip-BoyWolfsinger
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    I got the same quest as well. Did someone copy and paste old event code to fix the issue? Well whatever works works lol. Just make sure to remove the quest later on.
  • KatherzKatherz
    edited August 28, 2020
    Hello Milletians,

We are aware that with yesterday’s fix of the Natural Dye mini-game, you may have received the Doki Doki Natural Dye Event quest. We will remove this quest from your quest log after the Connous Beach Event is over on September 24th.

As for the Natural Dye Ampoule that you receive after requesting your dye from the mini-game, you can right click the item and destroy it. Please remember you click on the dye icon twice to get the dye you want.

Additionally, please keep in mind that if you click out of the Natural Dye mini-game window, you will no longer be able to make a dye until the daily reset at 7 AM PDT.

We apologize for these inconveniences.
    Sherri