Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fashionogi Summer 2020

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    VtuiTe5.png
    73kPs0q.png
    UlT3xpI.png

I went with a theme of "Uncommon Waters" and I tried to find a bunch of unexpected locations that showcase gorgeous water. In the spirit of exploration, my outfit doubles in utility and relaxation. Try to figure out the locations of all three pictures!

IGN: Lint
    Server: Nao
    FionaMoonlightKensamaofmari
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    This was a blast! Thank you for the opportunity :) My sister and I bonded over a fun day at the beach!

We arrived bright and early and watched the beautiful colors of the sunrise over the water.
    Cj85444.png

By the afternoon, Palala was shining as hot as ever, and my sister took a much-needed break to cool off at my expense.
    2KNW9lQ.png

We finished the day off by telling spooky stories by a campfire. Wait, is that a real ghost!?
    F1I98OI.png

IGN: Fairyvoice
    Server: Alexina
  • SardinekichiSardinekichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    IGN: Arianette

Nothing beats a stereotypical anime beach episode!
    h4TWqMd.png

Time to hit the watermelons with the bat. Why do they do that in anime?...
    NDmi8xa.png

Got to end the day off by celebrating some fireworks with some friends..
    Mananan please don't yell at us for setting off fireworks on your island.
    0rEdJEB.png

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    There's something weird about this beach.. and there's something weird about this ice cream. I'm not sure they're meant to glow like this. But y'know.. what's the worst that could happen?
    ONi3pnw.png

Aton Cimeni won't mind if we swim in here, right? Whoa, I feel great!!
    IfjLf0F.png

Alpin is super busy in the summertime, there's a lot to do in the castle gardens. So if he can't visit the banquet, i'll bring the banquet to him!! He even made a flower crown for my pet- wAIT! WE HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE FIRST!!
    cEnsAYs.png

IGN: Daktaro
  • AveariaAvearia
    Mabinogi Rep: 345
    IGN: Avellane

Summer is the perfect time to hit the beach! And so I did... just the wrong one. I accidentally booked the wrong ticket and ended up in the desolate shores of Blackstone Beach. Ah, the troubled waters remind me of my first time in there...

ZYo30eW.png

Thus, I went back home and decided to have a go at fishing at Port Cobh. It was a great and relaxing day and I even managed to gather a good haul of fish! Manolin, my new fishing buddy, talked about the tales of his father's adventures at the sea. Apparently the last adventure his father had was hunting the Kraken. Unfortunately, he was killed by a Mako Shark on his way home with the loot. They say the Kraken's heart may be in a Mako Shark... is that rumor really true?!

h6h0HbL.png

After fishing, I called up some of my friends to have a nice barbecue with the fish I caught! It was a great evening having fun and sharing good food around with the Shark Squad!

c2t3cIa.png

The day didn't go as per my plan, but it was certainly the best! A HUGE thanks to my friends for helping out <3 You guys are the best!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    C4ZxNP4.jpg

Summer is the time to catch the best bugs :) Stag beetles can be sold for a little gold to buy something nice for yourself

03Zocd2.jpg

Hmmm... maybe there's some good specimens over there?? looks promising!

o8h7RVG.jpg

Heck. I just used that as an excuse to loaf around :P The bugs can wait a bit right? This cool water feels amazing on my toes

IGN: Darvy
  • YumikotoYumikoto
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    IGN: Yumikoto

One of the things that I love most about summer is spending time outdoors with my family and visiting our favourite locations while enjoying the fresh air and sunshine together. The other thing that I love about summer is getting a new wardrobe! I therefore spent all of last week buying several new outfits for my family to wear on a surprise fun-filled day out. My daughter’s best friend joined us as they are inseparable.

Our first stop was an early morning picnic at my daughter’s favourite park overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Emain Macha river. My husband loved his new outfit – and so did one of the local birds. Our kitty was less than impressed when we stopped her from attempting to eat it! My daughter told me her new headband was so beautiful that she was never going to take it off. I couldn't get enough of my cute little skirt and shoes… so comfortable AND stylish! Not to mention my new shirt matched my instrument perfectly.

We ate until we couldn’t eat any more, and then I played some soft tunes as our food settled before we moved on to our next destination.

01_Early_Morning_Picnic_at_Emain_Macha.jpg

What better way to spend a glorious summer day than at the beach!?! We arrived at Connous Beach later that morning to see a magnificent scene of golden sand and glistening water. The girls couldn’t wait to get started on building a sand castle together – and the end result was impressive to say the least! My daughter left her headband in her bag as she “didn’t want it to get sandy” (despite saying earlier that she was never going to take it off). I lounged under a nearby palm tree soaking up the sun in my favourite hot pink bikini, accompanied by matching sunglasses and a perfectly coloured pedicure to complete the look, while my husband caught some nearby waves.

We also had a mysterious little visitor stop by. He didn’t seem to speak other than to say what I assume was his name – Alto – and he sure loved dancing! He kept us entertained for hours.

02_Fun_in_the_Sun_at_Connous_Beach.jpg

It was getting late so we dropped my daughter’s friend home and then made one last stop at the Oasis for refreshments before calling it a day. It was a good excuse to wear my favourite dress and feathered hair accessory! My husband kept the beach vibe going in his trendy Hawaiian shirt. We had a few drinks from the juice stand as the sun started sinking lower in the sky.

Sadly the ice-cream truck was closed, but my daughter was so excited by a beautiful conch shell she found at the beach that she didn’t even seem to notice. A friendly passerby was kind enough to take a picture of our family together before we left. It was a perfect ending to a perfect day.

03_Late_Afternoon_Refreshments_at_the_Oasis.jpg

My family loved their new summer outfits, and my daughter said it was the “best day ever”. I am already excitedly planning a new wardrobe for our next family day out. I can’t wait! For me, every day I get to spend with my family is the “best day ever”.

• DrilliiDrillii
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    edited August 20, 2020
    a1O3gtj.png
    Just my luck....It's storming, but just on me

IGN: Drillii

Kensamaofmari
  • ReistReist
    Mabinogi Rep: 305
    IGN : Reistsoul
    Server : Alexina

Youth of Mabi

Pickup my friend to heading beach date afterall its summer time~
    Mabinogi-SSPart1.png

We both having fun so much it starting to set dawn way faster than before. As usual she always win if it on racing
    Mabinogi-SSPart2.png

Thus night time arrived. For both of us it the best summer.
    Mabinogi-SSpart3.png
    Kensamaofmari
  • GinchiGinchi
    Mabinogi Rep: 225
    IGN: Ginchi

Gin go have summer fun. Gin try copy hooman so people not suspect gin monkey. Gin is monkey is secret!

Here is Gin sunbath like normal hooman. Hooman jealous Gin tanned body.
    HaLA3g8.png

Here is Gin cut tree for fire. Fellow hooman come help cut as well.
    e1TUrtP.png

Here is Gin win race at beach. Turtle never have chance.
    kUIXzKy.png

Gin have good summer.
    KensamaofmariFionaMoonlight
  • AndromedazAndromedaz
    Mabinogi Rep: 390
    edited August 20, 2020
    IGN: Andromedaz
    Race: Human Male

Thanks for my friend for helping :)
    All props, ideas, and supports are thanks to my dear friend Pionya and Eirynna

1st Pic: What's a summer without a campfire dancing @ Connous Beach :)
    I'm in the middle
    Right Ribbon Chinchilla Headdress + Special Breezy Marine Wear + Marine Slip-On + Stellar Ring + Sprite Pet as Wings

snxbKb0.png

2nd Pic: Ice Fishing is an great summer activity. The great outdoor. The warm weather. Big Fish ~~~ @ Reus River
    I'm in the middle
    Wiggling Tanuki Headband + Lord Waffle Cone Suit + Cute Date Slip-On + Stellar Ring + Autumn Sky Sparrow Wings

ZFOShFh.png

3rd Pic: Playing some music to all the animal in my little Sunflower Gardern @ HS
    I'm in the middle
    Eluned Tea Bonnet and Wig + Eluned Starlet Circle Outfit + Adorable Boots + Stellar Ring + Merciless Divine Frost Blossom Wing

eEJjrY4.png
  • EirynnaEirynna
    Mabinogi Rep: 360
    Name: Eirynna
    Race: Female Elf

1st Pic:
    Getting Ready to go traveling on this awesome summer day. Ride the Japari Bus with my friend and his beloved Dog.
    (I'm on the left)
    0rTXS6R.png

2nd Pic:
    Sleeping under the Sakura trees, watching the floating petals, under the summer sky.
    (I'm on the left)
    0xppFfs.png

3rd Pic:
    Taking a dip in the Oasis. Staring into each other eyes. Finding the infinite answer of life. :)
    (I'm on the Left)
    iRSQsie.png
  • BurburyBurbury
    Mabinogi Rep: 110
    edited August 20, 2020
    When people think of summer they usually think of long days and short shorts. However, I still prefer to look dapper in my summer attire. That's why when I think of summer I think of breathable fabrics, light layers, and the occasional fun hat. Because none of the items I'm wearing are specific in the materials they are made of, I would like to imagine they are made of cotton, linen, and silk.

The theme for my photos is "God, I wish I could afford a European vacation, but all I can afford is a laptop in my parent's basement". Please enjoy

QdatnTN.png
    This first image is inspired by my dreams of having a cute picnic in the flower fields in the south of Spain. But in the meantime, I'll enjoy standing near the honey river of Mag Mell

9lWhJjW.png
    This photo is based on my hopes of one day going on a stroll through the gardens in Paris. For now, I'll have fun casually walking my corgi through the gardens at the Rath royal castle. In my opinion, the beret gives it a very Parisian feel.

6rbaJfg.png
    Lastly, This photo is prompted by my desire to casually ride Vespa along the canals of Venice. The sprawling waters in Emain Macha will have to do. And obviously I'm taking a selfie so all my friends can see what a fun time I'm having.

Mabinogi is a game of fantasy, and I'm definitely living my self-isolated summer fantasy.

IGN: Burbury
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    Sometimes "just the basics" is fine too~

h71RC8z.png

IGN: Snowie
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    UsBK2DU.png?1
    An exotic, fruity drink is a summer necessity!
    3K264xd.png?2
    Then next up is shining summer fun by building a sandcastle! Can't forget to post it to Mabitter!
    JK4R2Xs.png?1s
    And finally, a little bit sun burnt from all the fun in the sun, but waiting at the gates for a cute summer date!

I'm loving everybody's entries! Such cute and amazing summer outfit sets!

IGN: Meyki
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    A reminder that tonight at 11:59 PM PDT (approximately 6 hours and 45 minutes from the time of this post) is the deadline for submissions to this contest! We will pick out winners by the following Tuesday!
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    IGN: Sphyra

1ee889262974ed32ac41e272fcaf81f2.jpg

e21b2f316f51d6618fe154cec4ab8220.jpg

0767e4643f127c4a3f897a414c293e71.jpg
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    As with every community event with community submission, if you're posting on the forums for the first time your forum account must first be approved, and your post will be held until then. You do not need to submit a post multiple times - when we see to approve your account we'll also approve your post!

All submissions before midnight will count, even if it's held for approval and approved after the deadline.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    edited August 20, 2020
    On my way to the beach! ;w;
    nmmSAg7.png

Here is my wife and I hanging out at the beach!
    (unofficially, due to no giant and elf marriage 'w')
    pWgC6EE.png

Enjoying some summer fireworks!
    wD4PezD.png

IGN: Faebae
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    1. Chilling in Zardine with the Monkeys "Monkeying Around", Full Banana style shoes and shorts; Harambe Represent~!

unknown.png

2.Urban cook-out with the Squirrels in Dunby, always have to feed those that are hungry :D . They prefer Burgers and beef. . .

unknown.png

3. After a hard days work of farming, have to feed my pet quality food to keep them running Mag Mel dungeons ♥ ♥ How could you not love penguins :D

unknown.png

IGN: Zachie
    Server: Nao (Mari~)
    MikataharaFionaMoonlight