Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mysterious fairy tale house

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited August 20, 2020 in Content from Other Regions
Korean news post: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4888366

bg.jpg

This has got a bit of a snow white and beauty of the beast theme to it.

17.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
29.jpg

I could take it or leave it. Meh. I'm sure the Disney fanatics in this community will eat this up.
Helsa

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Oh that looks.....kinda cute.
    I'm more into the male outfits than the female ones, but hopefully the fanatics will buy more than I enough I can get what I want cheap XP
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh, it's a gacha.
    With a name like that I was expecting this to be another one of those themed events with self-contained storylines, kind of like the Belisha event or the Moonlight Dreams event. I like those kinds of things. Especially if they bring with them something neat, like the Ghost Brothers event brought the William Partner.

So Beauty and the Beast and Snow White are definitely prominent in this one. That is one ostentatious homestead house kit.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I just wish some of these kits would change the look inside.
    WolfsingerHelsaRadiant Dawn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oh look, we can have Disneyland in HS now.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    That is one ostentatious homestead house kit.

That legit hurt my eyes to look at, not gonna lie
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

It's missing a moat with alligators and crocodiles.
    Radiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 21, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

It's missing a moat with alligators and crocodiles.

I can see the guys wanting the castle and coloring it dark.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariHelsaRadiant Dawn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just... Why? I don't understand recent gachas.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited August 24, 2020
    snow white and beauty and the beast ehh! (the disney version)
    I'm hoping they would add alice in wonder land too
    actually I just want another bunny ears one that is pointy and isn't folded (Creepy Rabbit Ear Headband looks good tho)

but that castle tho if I add that to my homestead along with the ferris wheel from the connus beach event next week my homestaed will undeniably become a theme park. my visitors already tell me its like a theme park now. please visit if ur in alexina IGN:teranozxz
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    snow white and beauty and the beast ehh! (the disney version)
    I'm hoping they would add alice in wonder land too
    actually I just want another bunny ears one that is pointy and isn't folded (Creepy Rabbit Ear Headband looks good tho)

but that castle tho if I add that to my homestead along with the ferris wheel from the connus beach event next week my homestaed will undeniably become a theme park. my visitors already tell me its like a theme park now. please visit if ur in alexina IGN:teranozxz

They had Alice in Wonderland a long time ago, kind of.
    Back when they still sold outfit Premium Character Cards. (and then later as a random outfit box from a monster summoning urn gacha)
    It was just Alice's outfit for women and the Mad Hatter's outfit for men.
    The card version even came with that "in Wonderland" title.

That's about it, though.
    No rabbit, and no homestead stuff. That was old times though.
    Then there was that Queen of Hearts set and Tea Party set, but still nothing as complete as an entire themed gacha.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    oh geez, i can see the outfits being overpriced to 100m already...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri wrote: »
    oh geez, i can see the outfits being overpriced to 100m already...

Don't care if they are, passing on this anyway. There is another steampunk game gacha coming out that I am saving for.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I pretty much gave up on seeking almost every gacha outfit by now. I think it's been like 2 years... I'm not a whale and i don't have enough time/patience to farm gold to spend at least 100m every two weeks or so. Like bruh, why inflation is a thing...? And people now want no limits to holding gold in banks and so on... Looking forward seeing every gacha outfit costing 200-400m soon!
    Radiant DawnWolfsinger
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Real Hands with defined fingers - finally! The male Beast? Outfit has black nail polish on the long, pointed nails, too. Pretty spiffy~
    Might not be my personal style, but I think those aspects of it are awesome.

• MilkypockyMilkypocky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    oh no. its right up my alley. i love these things. i know it's going to be priced ridiculously once it finally hits here. sad
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I can't bring myself to give up my wisteria house to be honest... We need more *indoor* furniture, Nexon. You know, to decorate the *indoors* of our houses. (Though that magic-themed one gave us a lot more to work with.)

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Policroma wrote: »
    I can't bring myself to give up my wisteria house to be honest... We need more *indoor* furniture, Nexon. You know, to decorate the *indoors* of our houses. (Though that magic-themed one gave us a lot more to work with.)

I wish we were able to design the layout of our houses.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariHelsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Available after tomorrow's maitenance: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/64508/magical-fairy-tale