Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

after years of waiting

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited August 20, 2020 in General Chat
after years of waiting we can now stack together four-leaf clovers
yes thats all I want to say in this post

did u guys found out anything else in the game that was finally added after years of waiting yet not many have noticed yet?
justshowingWolfsingerroseangel

Comments

• justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    the small overlooked things deserve the spotlight sometimes.
    im really thankful for all the quality of life improvements in life skills that the devs implemented over the years.
    thanks guys!
    noobodyzxz
  • TerekTerek
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    Now if only they could make bottles of water/milk stackable. That would be a HUGE help
    Sherriroseangel
  • GhostUN7GhostUN7
    Mabinogi Rep: 595
    Terek wrote: »
    Now if only they could make bottles of water/milk stackable. That would be a HUGE help

Red, Silver, Blue gems
    Honey Milk and Honey Water
    various other items that could be stacked...
    Arrows for humans should just be stacked to 250 or so 100's are too little
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    APPLES... And some other food ingredients. Some can't stack and some can, it doesn't even make sense anymore at this point.
    Kensamaofmari
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    When I saw my clovers stacking I immediately went to check if they'd implemented that stacking QoL update...

They haven't, it's only clovers and only to 20.

Still waiting for this one

unknown.png
    FOXAssassinSherriRak
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Eralea wrote: »
    When I saw my clovers stacking I immediately went to check if they'd implemented that stacking QoL update...

unknown.png

The amount of space I'd instantly acquire upon this being implemented left me breathless. Pls.
    WolfsingerSherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Stackable passes.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Stackable passes.

Don't get greedy, now.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • Thanh86Thanh86
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    Keiyoma wrote: »
    Stackable passes.

Don't get greedy, now.

Technically Stack-able Shadow pass(Tradeable) and Stack-able "Abyss Coill Advanced Dungeon Pass" already in Mabinogi NA.

How about jus Stack-able Abyss Peaca Advanced Dungeon Pass and Suspicious Fomor Pass would be enough?
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    edited August 24, 2020
    here I was asking what improvements to the game have finally added to the game after years/months of waiting but didnt get enough attention to be noticed.
    now this post got derailed to "what stackbles we need"
    so I'll join into the mess and use "p" word in order to slow down cutscenes "please!"
    yes please is the "p" word
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    From my understanding this has less to do with laziness and more to do with the game originally being coded in spaghetti. The new director has had the team putting effort into fixing old code to make something as simple as bigger possible. Hopefully this will translate into more optimizations down the road. Movement is still abysmal in its clunkiness with your character getting stuck for no reason. Menus are inconsistent and need to be cleaned up. You don't need to be reminded that you've stopped talking to an NPC when you explicitly clicked to end the conversation in the first place. Maybe we can finally be able to have a pet out when browsing the auction hall too.
    MairuWolfsingerSherriCaterex
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited August 24, 2020
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    From my understanding this has less to do with laziness and more to do with the game originally being coded in spaghetti....

That's what happens when a punchy new dev team makes an engine from scratch! Though it's honestly really impressive when you consider the year, internet speeds, etc... Going through the patch notes, it really feels like they weren't even sure the game would survive past G2, so a lot of the skills, content and plot threads immediately after G1 sort of became far more inconsistent and weird, quality-wise. Wouldn't be surprised if the idea of 'updating' the game was, for a very long time, a far more arduous process than it had any reason to be... There's probably a photocopied developer manual with like a million post-it notes and scribbled-in addendums or whatever, explaining what anything even is with the engine. lol

A lot of MMOs came out back around 2004, and most of them became dead-dead within that same decade. However you feel about the game nowadays, Mabi's longevity is kind of really heckin' cool.

afterthough: I wonder if there's a collection of in-development/early alpha or beta screenshots or something of Mabi. I've seen maybe only one picture of an early build of the game, and the idea of Mabi being in pre-release development is a curiosity-grabber...
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    i hope those small gems eventually become stackable, i hate carrying around a pet full of red gems when i feel like doing Albey red for the fomor scrolls
    i need more spaaaace ;w;
    Keiyoma wrote: »

unknown.png

The amount of space I'd instantly acquire upon this being implemented left me breathless. Pls.

omg can we have this now ;_;
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245

unknown.png

When would we get this update if we ever get it? I could really REALLY use it right about now. Orz
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Rak wrote: »

unknown.png

When would we get this update if we ever get it? I could really REALLY use it right about now. Orz

Probs around the time where inventory stops being a major selling point of pets, bags, and expansion slots lol.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Yay! Material Bags are officially useless!
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    my hope for slower cutscenes still remains
    ar maybe they should add speech logs on cutscenes
    yes I am aware of the existence of thee library in dunby
    but not all cutscenes can be found there and the immersion to the story is much better when u get to read it as the story progress
    so I'm hoping they would add this update soon and that I dont have to wait another year or maybe for the next generation quest to progress with the existing generation quest that I have put on hold temporarily
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 9, 2020
    I'm so happy for borderless fullscreen. Also more stackability and sorting. Just so happy we are getting these, it just shows that Mabinogi ain't dying soon. Honestly, it's been announced "dead" for at least 6 years lol.