Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weirdest transaction to date, please help.

PectylPectyl
Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
edited February 10, 2017 in Help
So i decided to buy some nx prepaid to get the partner mount package before it's removed, and decided to pay with my phone instead of my credit card this time, however i failed to notice in time and mistakenly ended up using Xsolla, while this was not that huge of an issue i quickly asked myself, how did they confirm the purchase ?
I started checking my purchase history on my nexon account and there was indeed information about the transaction, but no info on what transaction method (Master card - Visa etc etc etc) was used, i then checked my email the only thing they asked for before handing me nx prepaid and again, there was an email but it just didn't describe what method was used.
I checked if i had acutely received any nx prepaid and i did, i spent it on the partner mount package and decided this simply can't end here, i must write it down in the forum, maybe somebody knows more than i do ?

Edit:
alright maybe i made it a bit too complicated to understand so here is the short version.
I accidentally paid with Xsolla ( the "More Methods" option) however after i chose the amount and wrote my email down as they asked, i immediately received my nx prepaid, this is weird considering they didn't ask for my Master card, Visa or so on, and i don't think i have ever used Xsolla.

Comments

• PectylPectyl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    I guess nobody knows what's going on huh ?
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I would suggest contacting Customer Support to find out what you charged to.

They'll be able to help you much more than we can.

Pectyl