Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lagging a lot as of lately only in Mabinogi...

Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
in Technical Support
As of lately, I've been getting really delayed inputs, and areas are loading very slowly, and just overall things are pretty laggy. At first, I thought it was my internet, but I later figured out that Mabinogi is the only game I am experiencing these issues.

It really happened ever since the last update, which is why I'm making this post on the forums. Combat is really difficult with this amount of lag, so I'm not only wondering if people are experiencing similar issues, or if it's just something on my side somehow.

I play on the Nao server, and have never really had these issues until just this week.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    well mabi has been pretty busy with all the pet updates going on, maybe try playing on different channels and see if it gets better or not. if you are using wireless try using a ethernet cord. I play through Steam and have almost zero issues but some areas of mabi have been more populated then areas so there has been a little more lag sometimes.