Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

CM Return

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Hello Milletians!

It has been a long few months, but I am happy to announce that I am back as your community manager! Please give me some time to re-familiarize myself with everything as I settle back into my role. Let's also give a huge thank you to Kyrios for taking such great care of the community during my leave. It is great to be back, Milletians!

CM Katherz
CrimsọnSherriWolfsingerWanderIustGretaKensamaofmariCMKyriosKingEphyMairu

Comments

• DevotionDevotion
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,395
    Welcome back~
    Katherz
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh good, Kyrios almost stole your job. ;) Legendary Kyrios helped saved a nation of mabinogi players while you were gone. You have a bit to catch up on. But welcome back! Hows the little cheesebunz anyway?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Oh good, Kyrios almost stole your job. ;) Legendary Kyrios helped saved a nation of mabinogi players while you were gone. You have a bit to catch up on. But welcome back! Hows the little cheesebunz anyway?

I was honestly worried about getting a different CM for a bit. since MS2 was shutting down around the time Kyrios became our CM we could have gotten someone just looking for a temporary position that doesn't really care about the community. but I am glad I was wrong, Kyrios did a amazing job and has earned his place in the mabi family. nobody can replace Katherz but I hope Kyrios considers sticking around to continue helping out for a long time as it would be good to have a backup CM since there will likely be times Katherz may be busy with little cheesebunz. welcome back Katherz :)
    SherriWolfsingerKingEphy
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 24, 2020
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »

I was honestly worried about getting a different CM for a bit. since MS2 was shutting down around the time Kyrios became our CM we could have gotten someone just looking for a temporary position that doesn't really care about the community. but I am glad I was wrong, Kyrios did a amazing job and has earned his place in the mabi family. nobody can replace Katherz but I hope Kyrios considers sticking around to continue helping out for a long time as it would be good to have a backup CM since there will likely be times Katherz may be busy with little cheesebunz. welcome back Katherz :)

Oh yeah of course. Stuff with kids pops up all the time, with FLMA we could very well see a return of Kyrios in the future. THAT of course doesn't mean I wish any ill will on little cheesebunz. I'm just stating it's nice we have another supportive GM/CM that can fill in that roll whenever necessary.

Katherz's little community baby sitter. :D
    SherriWolfsinger
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Glad to have you back!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Welcome back!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Welcome Back Katherz!

And Thank you Kryrios!