Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Using Ace/Hero/Elite Character Cards for Extra AP?

AdenoAdeno
Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
in General Chat
Hello!

Can someone please clarify if the total extra AP you can get from multiple Ace/Hero/Elite characters is just a total of 50, or if it's 50 from each character (so total is 150 AP a week if I have three of them and they all get to level 50).

Also, is it true that if I rebirth the Ace/Hero/Elite characters, they'll need to use "Pons" (which cost real life money) to stay in their "talent" so that they can continue to give my main character AP?

The reason I'm considering using Ace/Hero/Elite characters as AP sources is that I don't want to reset the age of my character (559 years past 25 - I just got back after 10 years lol). I saw that forgetful potions or whatever you call them, can reset my level without resetting my age, but it seems those things only come from events like the one we're having now at the beach, so that's unreliable to me. I was hoping the Ace/Hero/Elite character can use the free rebirth on Fridays or whatever day it is (it's been long, I've forgotten when it is) so that I can keep getting them to level 50 so my main character can get extra AP.

Thanks in advance for the info!

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited August 27, 2020
    39 pon to rebirth as an Ace every time(unless it's free during the master plan event)

And you can only get 50 AP at the end of the week on any supported character. (for however many weeks you can stay as an ace before running out of levels to levelup to)
    Because you can support the same character across multiple Aces, you could split the load too, like saaay: leveling two ace characters up 25 levels for a total of 50AP that week. Or however you wished
    Adeno
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    Ah I understand, thanks for the clarification! So it's just a max of 50AP that I'll receive even if I have a hundred other Ace characters.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You can't rebirth from a hero to the same hero for free; you have to pay pon again. This is what forgetful potions are for; it's a virtual rebirth without actually being one so no need to spend pon.
    AdenoFluorette