Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

DYE MINIGAME WARNING

TwelieTwelie
Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
in General Chat
I thought I wouldnt be able to do it properly the first time, so I exited with the intent to restart, but it told me I can't do it more than once a day. I didn't get a dye or a magical piece. Just a warning to everyone.
Nahtsuki

Comments

• NahtsukiNahtsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Not sure if it was only me but I didn't receive the fixed dye after successfully completing the minigame and choosing to place the color on the dye.
    TwelieFaybalPlatinaKoki
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Nahtsuki wrote: »
    Not sure if it was only me but I didn't receive the fixed dye after successfully completing the minigame and choosing to place the color on the dye.

Same, my friend didn't either. Seems it's pretty bugged atm. Unfortunate.
  • MilkypockyMilkypocky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    cool, im not the only one, i did the dye game just fine and clicked to get it when i was ready but i didn't get anything. how unfortunate
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Saw this warning. Did it anyway because i thought maybe OP did something wrong. Did not get the dye. Mistakes were made.
    Faybal
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Darn...Saw this after trying to claim my dye thinking I did something wrong. Unfortunate this part is broken for this event...wasn't before. Wonder what happened.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Katherz noted this issue on the event thread shortly after this thread went up. So probably best to stay away from it before Nexon resolves the issue.

I wonder if whatever they were working on from last week's postponement had any effect on it.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    oh geez, its a shame the dye thing is broken, thats my favorite part about this event lol
    i hope they can get it fixed up!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 27, 2020
    I can confirm this.

It baffles me that they still haven't figured out to check to make sure everything works before implementing it.
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Darn...Saw this after trying to claim my dye thinking I did something wrong. Unfortunate this part is broken for this event...wasn't before. Wonder what happened.
    It's called "getting Nexon'd."
  • GhostUN7GhostUN7
    Mabinogi Rep: 595
    I can confirm this.

It baffles me that they still haven't figured out to check to make sure everything works before implementing it.

yeah real shocker that nexon screwed up... :/
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    edited August 27, 2020
    I might be wrong, but I think they implemented the Doki Doki version of the event into this event instead of the Connous beach vacation version.

Bvjqb0e.jpg

yikes
    Pip-BoyKensamaofmariSherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Posting this update here as well
    Katherz wrote: »
    Hello Milletians,

We are aware that with yesterday’s fix of the Natural Dye mini-game, you may have received the Doki Doki Natural Dye Event quest. We will remove this quest from your quest log after the Connous Beach Event is over on September 24th.

As for the Natural Dye Ampoule that you receive after requesting your dye from the mini-game, you can right click the item and destroy it. Please remember you click on the dye icon twice to get the dye you want.

Additionally, please keep in mind that if you click out of the Natural Dye mini-game window, you will no longer be able to make a dye until the daily reset at 7 AM PDT.

We apologize for these inconveniences.
    CMKyriosWolfsinger
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    "Additionally, please keep in mind that if you click out of the Natural Dye mini-game window, you will no longer be able to make a dye until the daily reset at 7 AM PDT."

You mention it but you don't fix it? GG.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 4, 2020
    "Additionally, please keep in mind that if you click out of the Natural Dye mini-game window, you will no longer be able to make a dye until the daily reset at 7 AM PDT."

You mention it but you don't fix it? GG.

Yeah I forgot about that too today. It's cool. I still have hundreds of dyes from previous events, (forgot I put a lot of them in the banks). At this point I am just making various shades of red to tackle different textures to suit my tastes. Since natural dyes came out I have never had to drop any gold or money on dyes. :)
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    I can confirm this.

I don't think this was ever a conversation I imagined, but I believe the term tossed around during blackrobing days was 'Nexowned'.