Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Noodle Artshop PP/Gold

ShiorenShioren
Mabinogi Rep: 2,475
edited September 25, 2020 in Art Creations
Huwwo! I am here for practice at a price. I'm still a novice since I don't draw often but I'm here to have a good time and I hope you like my art!

Please contact me mainly via Discord because I will probably ask more more pictures. Please be patient with me for best results!
Lucy/Shio/Cresai#4809 on Discord
IGN: Cresai on Nao server
Twitter
DeviantArt

PP rate $1/1mil
I accept gold on both Nao and Alexina
I'm willing to draw anything but if the idea is tough; it will be experimental. Please work with me when I ask questions for the scenery you want. Note that sceneries cause the character to look smaller depending where they are so please be specific on how you want it.

Character(s) and painted scenery
+35mil for one character and scenery
+10mil per additional person
Night time scenes are a bit tough for me right now but I will work with it
PZhqh6g.png
cEcL86m.jpg
P70Okei.jpg

Flat color
+20mil for the first character/ 10mil per additional character
+Let me know if you want a background or I will send it as a transparent BG
+Simple color BG is free
+Objects/ Specific BG ranges in price 1mil~5mil
VeWuZN1.png

Free draw
Feel free to leave a screenshot in nice lighting. I will draw your character for free but only if you let me do whatever I want with it. :^)
If you saw my art on the Mabinogi Discord I think you'll get an idea
ImaizumiNeyna

Comments

• ShiorenShioren
    edited November 7, 2020
    I will leave the finished commissions here for viewing after my customer approves.

Slots: (1/4)
    -Taken
    -
    -
    -

Commissions done:
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
  • ShiorenShioren
    Drew my buddy Goryou! Since his outfit has cherry blossoms I thought why not draw him under cherry blossom trees lol
    fBPa5lF.png
    Imaizumi
  • ShiorenShioren
    edited August 30, 2020
    I was a bit surprised to receive a commission for FF14 but I tried my best to replicate the landscape at least ; v;.. They wanted their pet chocobo walking a trail in their favorite land called Lakeland. I had to modify it since the trails in FF14 are wide.
    ouvc2cp.png
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    Shioren wrote: »
    Night time scenes are a bit tough for me right now but I will work with it
    cEcL86m.jpg
    P70Okei.jpg

Gurl your night time scene is really good though!
    I really appreciate and grateful that you did that commission of my bf and I at the beach. It actually means a lot to us and it's still one of his favourite order!
    I'll def place an order later in the future when another memorial event occur again (hopefully the ring *cough* *cough*) so hopefully, your shop will still be open! HAHA!

Although I am interested in flat colour but how much extra to draw 2 dogs? (unless you're not confident in drawing animals yet)

Good luck with your shop ♥
  • ShiorenShioren
    Neyna wrote: »
    Gurl your night time scene is really good though!
    I really appreciate and grateful that you did that commission of my bf and I at the beach. It actually means a lot to us and it's still one of his favourite order!
    I'll def place an order later in the future when another memorial event occur again (hopefully the ring *cough* *cough*) so hopefully, your shop will still be open! HAHA!

Although I am interested in flat colour but how much extra to draw 2 dogs? (unless you're not confident in drawing animals yet)

Good luck with your shop ♥

Ohhh my, I hope to draw that commission then B)! Thanks for being my customer haha!! Hmmmm I don't think I'll close my doors in the future to your commission request since y'all are cute and you're the first to start me up on drawing sceneries so I appreciate you. I'll change the extra character cost to 10mil and it will be1mil per dog if that's okay with you. I am okay with drawing dogs but they will be simplified.

On a side note I finished another commission!
    La2iSiq.png
    Imaizumi
  • NeynaNeyna

Ohhh my, I hope to draw that commission then B)! Thanks for being my customer haha!! Hmmmm I don't think I'll close my doors in the future to your commission request since y'all are cute and you're the first to start me up on drawing sceneries so I appreciate you. I'll change the extra character cost to 10mil and it will be1mil per dog if that's okay with you. I am okay with drawing dogs but they will be simplified.

Aww That's really thoughtful of you!!
    I really am looking forward to more of your scenery artwork.
    Hopefully you won't get sick of drawing us too much
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    Huwwo very pretty stuff yes :3

I pop in to say hi and bye

Not log in for long time, not log in for another long time

Stay healthy everyone
  • ShiorenShioren
    @Neyna
    Nah, I'll be fine B) just send me your references when you are ready. I have two commissions before yours so it'll take some time.

@Axel
    I like how you commented at 3am lol
  • ShiorenShioren
    Boat commission done! She looks ready to fight B)
    TGbzOXB.png
    Imaizumi
  • ShiorenShioren
    edited October 18, 2020
    I finished another commission B)! My customers really like seeing their backs huh lol.
    YX1zJsE.png
    Imaizumi
  • NeynaNeyna
    I finished another commission B)! My customers really like seeing their backs huh lol.
    YX1zJsE.png

It's cause you do such an amazing scenery HAHA :'D