Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weekly Skill Up 3: Comprehensive Quest Problem

MapelMapel
Mabinogi Rep: 930
edited September 3, 2020 in Help
I logged in today, a bit excited because Thursday meant new Master Plan quest, more summer coins, always gives a bit of happy chemicals for me right now. I managed to rank up three skills, and use defense/smash/counter/defense 50 times, now working on crafting for 50 times as well, which is working smoothly. My only problem was the last one.

"Use any combination of musical skills 50 times."

So I think, nice. Play Instrument or Song 50 times. Do it once each, nothing works. Maybe I need a music scroll. That wasn't the solution, apparently, huh. Dischord, maybe? Doesn't work. Any of the buff songs (Harvest Song, Vivace, etc)? Nope. A guild member mentioned Encore, Dance of Death, and Fantastic Chorus don't work either. Composing and Enthralling Performance prove fruitless. Unfortunately, even Freestyle Jam didn't work.

Has anybody found a solution for this? I'd really like to finish the quest, but none of the music skills will fulfill this requirement. Thank you.

Comments

• MapelMapel
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Oh, nevermind, it's been solved. You need a music score scroll and play one of the buffs for the whole thing. I completely forgot you can play buffs with a scroll. Sorry, folks, hopefully the answer will prove useful to anyone else who may get stuck, though!
    vampryn
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    Thank you Mapel, came here looking for that exact problem.