Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Soldier's Automatic Pistol Appearance Scroll

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
edited September 4, 2020 in General Chat
I have confirmed the Soldier's Automatic Pistol Appearance Scroll works with the Dowra SE guns. according to the wiki appearance scrolls do not work on the Dowra SE guns: https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Dowra_SE not sure if that is actually true or false since this is my first time using a appearance scroll on dual guns but I wanted to test it anyway. so if you want to use the Soldier's Automatic Pistol Appearance Scroll on the Dowra SE guns then go ahead cause it works:
de4j313-7d8e3992-fd62-47c5-a82f-fba2ac4daae9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDM1ZGJhZWMtYTA3Yi00Y2ZjLThlZjQtN2ZmZDZiODY3OTg4XC9kZTRqMzEzLTdkOGUzOTkyLWZkNjItNDdjNS1hODJmLWZiYTJhYzRkYWFlOS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.td5mv6I10hGBwAjFvbm1PtnsLa7On9EMVunFPkKagR4

Comments

• Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited September 4, 2020
    I think you may have read the wiki incorrectly, friend. According to the wiki, it states that they are

Compatible with Dual Gun Appearance Scrolls.

And to be clear, compatible means that appearance scrolls work with his weapon, but only Dual Gun Appearance Scrolls, hence why you were able to apply this appearance scroll to your Dowra SE's.

I also checked the history to make sure I wasn't reading a recent edit, and the last edit on the page was in 2018.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I don't like how the avatar grips these guns, looks awful.