Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Summer Master Plan Enchant Bonus

RakRak
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
edited August 30, 2020 in General Chat
The event says +10% success rate on weekends. I'm getting a 1% increase on my r3 enchant, just like a Thursday. Is the event broken? Wiki says success rate for an r3 Enchant is 23% with Divine Powder. 24% on Thursday. WIki also mentions a "Enchant Helper NPC" for events, but I can't find it in game, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on. Any help would be appreciated it, thanks.
Trees

Comments

• ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    It's not broken, 1% would be correct as it applies to the non Thursday base rate. Rank 3 is 16%, so 10% would be 1.6% but the game also doesn't round up to the nearest whole number so it'll be 1%, which matches up with the rates you've seen.

Enchant Helper npc is event specified npc, and is not included in the Summer Master Plan event. We did have this npc for a month before the start of the Summer Master Plan, so he wouldn't be included in one so quickly again.
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited September 5, 2020
    Nexon is terribly inconsistent (but to be fair, so is Crossout, Warframe... everyone...), but it's safe to assume that most bonuses are multiplicative, rather than additive. Enchant Helper and Upgrade Anvil being an actual 10% increase are unfortunately more exception than rule.