Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doll Bags and Hillwen

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
edited August 24, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
please i'm begging you for the love of Lymilark PLEASE let Ferghus Doll Bags pick up soft(?)/Hillwen Ore fragments
or maybe make a Pinkie/Katell doll bag that can pick up hillwen/shyllien/fynni gems? that would be an even better idea tbh
(just PLEASE dont shove them into a gacha smh)

IGN: Mizuli
Server: Nao
NegumikoKensamaofmari

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    agreed, it would be more motivating if we had a doll bag that picked up Hillwen Ore and picking up Fynni gems is a massive pain especially in areas with tall grass like Fiodh dungeon. we also need to a bandit doll bag to pick up bandit bandages that drop from Bounty Hunting and Commerce since they are not worth the wasted time picking them up ourselves. it would sure help players make a little extra profit and is also relevant to the three pet updates since the blueprints for those animal houses cost Ducats to get.
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 25, 2020
    Slightly off-topic, but... Are there any doll bags which collect ingredients? Can't come up with any...
    Sherri
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Greta wrote: »
    Slightly off-topic, but... Are there any doll bags which collect ingredients? Can't come up with any...

Piran and Kristell can collect Tailoring/Weaving items. Ferghus collects ores and gems. Cethlenn collects artifacts. And there's many more.
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 25, 2020
    Raishii wrote: »

Piran and Kristell can collect Tailoring/Weaving items. Ferghus collects ores and gems. Cethlenn collects artifacts. And there's many more.

I'm talking about FOOD ingredients, i know about those.
    Sherri
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited August 25, 2020
    Raishii wrote: »

I'm talking about FOOD ingredients, i know about those.

Then nope.
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    We need that as well then! :D
    SherriKensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    edited August 25, 2020
    i was thinking it over more last night and i thought of something like this
    Pinkie Doll Bag picks up shyllien, fynni gems and (maybe) gold
    Katell Doll Bag picks up hillwen, fynni gems and (maybe) gold
    it fits with the characters/storyline well, i noticed that Pinkie represents shyllien and Katell represents hillwen
    nope but if there was i'm thinking it would be Gordon, Culinary Artist (idk if theres a doll bag of him yet but they could make a different ver. if it does) or maybe Glewyas?
    Negumiko wrote: »
    agreed, it would be more motivating if we had a doll bag that picked up Hillwen Ore and picking up Fynni gems is a massive pain especially in areas with tall grass like Fiodh dungeon. we also need to a bandit doll bag to pick up bandit bandages that drop from Bounty Hunting and Commerce since they are not worth the wasted time picking them up ourselves. it would sure help players make a little extra profit and is also relevant to the three pet updates since the blueprints for those animal houses cost Ducats to get.
    i support this as well, i hate having to stop and pick up badges when i'm trying to get to a location ASAP
    they should update commerce as a whole but thats for a different thread lol
  • AleiraSwordfireAleiraSwordfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Both ingredient and fynn crystal collection dolls will be available I think, we just don't have that gacha yet
    Eiren is the one who collects food, Fodla collects fynni gems if I understood correctly, not sure
    Sherri
  • GhostUN7GhostUN7
    Mabinogi Rep: 595
    instead of having doll bags just collect certain mats based on what they are, why don't they have a sub menu for mat collection for dolls? I mean they have tags for bags, I don't see why they cant have a similar thing for dolls, just tag the doll bag for it to pick up those specific items.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    apparently my suggestion DID exist.....

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Tani_Doll_Bag
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Eurasian Eagle Owl Doll will pick up hillwen ore fragments.
    SherriKensamaofmari