Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I LOVE STACKY CAKE

MoroldMorold
Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
edited September 5, 2020 in General Chat
What an amazing, well-programmed minigame! I can't do other repetitive tasks because I am too busy trying different combinations of mashing buttons playing the best thing, STACKY CAKE!! Nexon, maybe close down Mabinogi to feature an app of STACK CAKE, THE BEST USE OF ANYONE'S TIME!1!
CrimsọnSherriShakaya

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    E3WzCwe.gif
    Shakaya
  • MoroldMorold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    edited September 5, 2020
    Don't hate on me Crimson, I'd have a cool response BUT I'M BUSY W/ F'N STACKY CAKE
    https://imgur.com/a/8h7ek9q

UPDATE: I was drunk last night and my gf poured me in front of the computer. But why do they keep reusing this horrid minigame?
    Shakaya
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited September 4, 2020
    Last time this event came around I found a lady using an xbox 360 controller and xpadder for stacky cake and it would spam the left and right arrowkeys on turbo. It was neat xD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Last time this event came around I found a lady using an xbox 360 controller and xpadder for stacky cake and it would spam the left and right arrowkeys on turbo. It was neat xD

Yeah I see they made the keys on pc more slower, but that's cool because this game is inconsequential for this event. Auto lose for the win.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Does it matter how many cakes you stack? Isn't like one is enough? Man, i don't understand the issue...
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited September 5, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    Does it matter how many cakes you stack? Isn't like one is enough? Man, i don't understand the issue...

Waiting around an extra minute is annoying I suppose. Me, I stack one cake for the point then go back and finish that school assignment I'm supposed to be doing right now while the timer runs
    Which is basically how I'm running most of these mini-games to be honest. Except for memory match, which I actually enjoy and will play voluntarily XD
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited September 5, 2020
    but.. but.. i like stacky cake...

its memory match that gets me riled up
    HOW MUCH LONGER IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO FLIP THESE CARDS BACK OVER GODDANGITTTT
    I DONT HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A PRESCHOOLER
    where was that waffle card again
    Morold
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Sherri wrote: »

HOW MUCH LONGER IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO FLIP THESE CARDS BACK OVER GODDANGITTTT
    I DONT HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A PRESCHOOLER
    where was that waffle card again

Shouldn't it be better by now though? XD
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Sherri wrote: »

Yea I don't bother with beach memory match
    I can do it, I played it daily during the candy event... but for some reason it's extra slow and laggy on the beach. At least the other minigames can be afked through.

I've noticed that if a lag-inducing player is nearby, the dye minigame also becomes unplayable. Sometimes I start the minigame and then run away from the beach. There's an immediate improvement on how fast the game plays. (Unfortunately I can't run off with the memory match window too or else I'd be doing that every time)
    Sherri