Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Merch Store is Back!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited August 31, 2020 in Notices
Hello Milletians,

We’re excited to announce that the Nexon Merch Store has returned! We're linking up with Amazon to help deliver our goods to Milletians.

The Nexon Merch Store now offers Tarlach Acrylic Figure, Mari Acrylic Figure, Altam Acrylic Figure, Talvish Acrylic Figure, Pihne Acrylic Figure, Caswyn Acrylic Figure, Avelin Acrylic Figure, Llywelyn Acrylic Figure, Nao Acrylic Figure, and Ruairi Acrylic Figure acrylic figures.

merch-mb-590x165.jpg

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Good, now I can yell at Amazon instead of you and get duplicates of items easier.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    *disappointment noises*
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    *disappointment noises*

I mean it's technically an improvement~
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    how ironic it is that the store is back up the same day my dads car battery needed replaced :(
    i need that Llywelyn...
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    *disappointment noises*

So cicadas sound like disappointment?
    Oh, wait cicadas are summer noises. Nevermind.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    *disappointment noises*

So cicadas sound like disappointment?
    Oh, wait cicadas are summer noises. Nevermind.

they're very loud outside of windows
  • CrisdaCrisda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    Woo-hoo, Nexon listened to some of our requests. Instant ordered the Altam and Llywelyn ones. On a side note, very grateful that you can pick out the ones you want, rather than turning it into a gacha.
  • GretaGreta
    edited September 2, 2020
    Crisda wrote: »
    Woo-hoo, Nexon listened to some of our requests. Instant ordered the Altam and Llywelyn ones. On a side note, very grateful that you can pick out the ones you want, rather than turning it into a gacha.

This is far from what people wanted to see in stores. I'm greatly disappointed. 13$ for a small plastic piece + all lovely shipping costs. At least they shouldn't be so obvious and use some characters from new generations. The ones they are selling are at least few years old... But nope. When you look what Maplestory merch has to offer, this is embarrassing to look at. Spending over 13$ and getting this disgrace... Might as well use it for gacha, more likely i will end up with something more useful...
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Wait, you guys are able to buy them? Ever since they announced the figures being on sales it just tells me that they are "currently unavailable" when it redirect me to Amazon..
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    I'm excited. I bought a Tarlach figure for my own memorium to being from the Tarlach server. I'm considering getting the Nao figure too possibly, but can't wait! :) I'm glad Nexon has their merch store back up!
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    edited September 8, 2020
    MSgmHhk.jpg
    sgCE0TV.jpg

So, got the acrylic figures and lot of the stands are scratched or got black markings permanent and 2 of the figures I can't put them in the slots cause of the size and I'm afraid of breaking the figure part. Anyway the first image is where Mabinogi is backwards like a word on a mirror and the second image is if you flip the stand around it says Mabinogi correctly. My issue is I think the first image is suppose to the side your suppose to use but they printed it wrong. Either way the shop picture plastic looks way clearer and better probably feels less cheap too. I got some acrylic keychains from final fantasy and they look like the product pictures and feel way different.
  • GretaGreta
    LMAO. MY GOD WHAT IS THIS?
  • LucardLucard
    Its the stands for the acrylic figures :c The figures themselves look ok they do feel like the stands though.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Lucard wrote: »
    MSgmHhk.jpg
    sgCE0TV.jpg

So, got the acrylic figures and lot of the stands are scratched or got black markings permanent and 2 of the figures I can't put them in the slots cause of the size and I'm afraid of breaking the figure part. Anyway the first image is where Mabinogi is backwards like a word on a mirror and the second image is if you flip the stand around it says Mabinogi correctly. My issue is I think the first image is suppose to the side your suppose to use but they printed it wrong. Either way the shop picture plastic looks way clearer and better probably feels less cheap too. I got some acrylic keychains from final fantasy and they look like the product pictures and feel way different.

Hey there! You need to peel the sticker off the acrylic! It should fit once you peel the sticker off :D
  • LucardLucard
    edited September 8, 2020
    What/where is the sticker? Kinda wish there was a video since I feel like the reverse mabinogi side that looks like the nice acrylicis suppose to be the top of the stand. Cause all I feel is the solid acrylic. Like my Nao and Tarlach had issues fitting were it would fit on the side with the mirror mabinogi perfect but then it looks weird having mabinogi wrong. I don't feel anything peel off though.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Lucard wrote: »
    What/where is the sticker? Kinda wish there was a video since I feel like the reverse mabinogi side that looks like the nice acrylicis suppose to be the top of the stand. Cause all I feel is the solid acrylic. Like my Nao and Tarlach had issues fitting were it would fit on the side with the mirror mabinogi perfect but then it looks weird having mabinogi wrong. I don't feel anything peel off though.

So that weird not transparent part is actually a sticker! Its a little difficult to peel off but it can be done. I had to do it with my Llywelyn figure too
    image0.jpg

Hoping that helps a bit!
  • LucardLucard
    edited September 9, 2020
    Thanks this picture helped a lot. The weird peeled parts of the sticker made me think the acrylic was banged up when made lol.
    Katherz