Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Magic Speed Potions for Master Plan Weekly Quest

MelbellMelbell
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in General Chat
Anyone have any recommendations on where I can get a Magic Speed Boost Potion? The Weekly quest wants me to use one but when I looked up where to get them they aren't sold anywhere and can't be made via Potion Making. According to the wiki they mostly come from old events. So far all the weekly quest have been fairly easy to do without spending much gold just some time but this last one seems near impossible if the Magic Speed potions aren't available anymore.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited September 10, 2020
    I'd say hope for some from the currently-running Study Event.

All the potions for the current weekly quest can come from it.
    Probably the best shot.

They should've added all those potions to Fionnait's pinecone shop, considering she sells Weapon Power and Magic Power potions.
    Might as well add movement speed and casting speed potions.
  • MelbellMelbell
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I just checked both the Summer Coin Shop and the Vacation Coin shop and neither have it. I also checked Fionnait's shop and she doesn't carry it either. Nor does it appear to be a reward for any of the other event quests for this week.

I'm kinda at a major loss here. I hope this ins't some sort of oversight on Nexon that this week's quest requires something that isn't available.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Melbell wrote: »
    I just checked both the Summer Coin Shop and the Vacation Coin shop and neither have it. I also checked Fionnait's shop and she doesn't carry it either. Nor does it appear to be a reward for any of the other event quests for this week.

I'm kinda at a major loss here. I hope this ins't some sort of oversight on Nexon that this week's quest requires something that isn't available.

https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JKz

The Study Event, Siyu's Gift Box.
    Check the gift box reward list.
    63f7eec0f8.png

It's random, of course, but it might be the best or only shot.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Also, if you have any Conqueror's Chests left over from the anniversary events, they can contain magic speed pots. RNG of course. Check the AH too as some are tradeable.
  • Llen95Llen95
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I got it using Siyu's Gift Box. I got it after ~120 Boxes or so. Haven't got a second one so it seems pretty rare drop. Nevermind, just got another one.