Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

List of Buffs for Combat

VasumatiVasumati
Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
in General Chat
I wanted to get a list going to make sure i'm not missing anything. Let's skip the the standard stuff. We know about titles, enchants and reforges. What else is in the game that can buff the character? things i'm aware of are :
Totems
Echostones
Alban Emblems (do these stack with totems?)
Divine Link gives you stat buffs
Techniques

Is there anything else that i am missing??

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited September 13, 2020
    some HS items give passive character buffs if there installed in your hs
    also theres catering
    and burning oils in rank 5 bonefires
    Bronzebreak
  • VasumatiVasumati
    3rdy wrote: »
    some HS items give passive character buffs if there installed in your hs
    also theres catering
    and burning oils in rank 5 bonefires

I wasn't aware of the HS items. Guess i have a reason to work on it then. I was aware of the catering thing, but that's a temporary buff. I should've explained i'm looking for permanent or semi-permanent ones.

What's semipermanent you ask?? Well i completwly forgot, that eating certain foods gives you stat buffs that will stay until you revirth. If i remeber correctly you have to be hungry and eat quite a few of them. I remeber way back in G2 eating tons of berries for dex buffs and upper body strength, heh.

Anything else come to mind??
  • VasumatiVasumati
    Grandmaster titles provide buffs as well, forgot to add those.
  • Eureka12Eureka12
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    There are:

Battlefield of Overture

Titles

Grandmaster Talents (Including all the passive talents you have gained)

Current Levels

Dragon Bone Chip/Weapon Power Potion

Reforges

Jellybeans of Strength

Catering

Shines of Eweca (Passive Skill)

Hamlet's Anguish (Persona Action)

Techniques

Enchanted Gears

Gear Set that have stats bonus

Japari Bus Pet's skill called "Joyful Japari Park" if you are mounted

Playing Instrument

Freestyle Jam (If you successfully did all the rythms)

Magic Club or Red Jevelin (Falias Treasures) upon in demigod form

Alban Emblems

Renown

Echoestones

Weapon Upgrades

Special Upgrade

Erg

Spirit Weapons (Such as Sword and Chain Blade)

Gold Doll Bags

Pets that randomly give you stats

Divine Link

Events that can temperary give you buff such as campfire after several minutes

Totems

Homestead Figures that give you stats boost
    Bronzebreak
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Eureka12 wrote: »
    the "Joyful Japari Park," skill works on the owner even if they are not mounted.

also pet houses gives you buffs as long as there is a pet resting somewhere on the pet house. the more pets resting the more buffs you get.
    Eureka12
  • Eureka12Eureka12
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Eureka12 wrote: »
    the "Joyful Japari Park," skill works on the owner even if they are not mounted.

also pet houses gives you buffs as long as there is a pet resting somewhere on the pet house. the more pets resting the more buffs you get.

I know about the owner still can get buff from using "Japari Park" skill outside mounted. I should have clarify bit more with that the only the party members can get the buff when mounted while the owner do not need to.

As for pet houses. I didn't know about that. Thanks for the clarification!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    This just proves how Festia is dead and forgotten. I didn't see anyone mentioning Festia's Landmark buff after resting on it.
    NegumikoWolfsingerBronzebreak
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Greta wrote: »
    This just proves how Festia is dead and forgotten. I didn't see anyone mentioning Festia's Landmark buff after resting on it.

completely forgot about that place, like I know it still exists somewhere in the back of my mind but there is almost any point of going there. I don't think I have been to Festia since the last mabi anniversary event. would probably get more attention if was a location on one of the three continents just cause people would at least pass by it once in a while. if they ever increase Uladh's size and reveal the whole map maybe the fairies can decide to bring Festia down to Uladh since they are not getting enough gold to keep it open in that space in the middle of nowhere. all they would have to do is add it to a map, add a little teleport path going from somewhere in Uladh to a new path in the empty field of Festia so it wouldn't have to be a lot of work. could also open up a extra commerce trading post on the map which would be a nice bonus for the commerce system and Festia getting attention.