Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Friends list being deleted

SyriniaSyrinia
Mabinogi Rep: 615
in Help
So as of 11am eastern time i had a perfectly working friends list full of names and now at 10pm eastern time the friends list is completly empty and all the names have been removed or deleted im not sure why but i wonder if anyone else is having this issue i will post a ss so that everyone knows im not bluffing and that im really upset ive been here for 6 years and cant possibly remember all the ppl ive known please nexon or someone help me fix it
ok so i couldnt figure out how to post the screen shot but its empty and i have lost all my contacs and i tried everything by restarting the client and all that plz help
syrinia of alexina

Comments

• SyriniaSyrinia
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    edited September 11, 2020
    to add alittle more information i havent added any new friends in more then a week , havent changed any settings be them minor or major ones , havent done anything with my internet or netword and the only change has been the quality of life update for mabinogi that was done for me and as it sits now i cant add ppl to my "new" friends list as it is so it must be some ugly glitch
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited September 13, 2020
    Probably not it, but sometimes my FL collapses into its topmost levels and I need to double-click "ETC" to see my list again. I know, you already know that. But just in case.
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Submit a ticket.