Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Item Anchoring: Priority this bag

DJsanwitDJsanwit
Mabinogi Rep: 960
edited September 13, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Add a useful Function for the bag to put priority on them when picking up the item and put it in that bag first.... or to transfer the item from another bag....
...For Example once activate this icon on A Bag (around in the same ground as "Sort" / "Tag") and player Holding Alt key while standing and L-Click on the item in the B Bag the item that got clicked in B Bag will Transfer into A Bag...
Negumiko

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited September 16, 2020
    DJsanwit wrote: »
    Add a useful Function for the bag to put priority on them when picking up the item and put it in that bag first....

Sounds to me like that's literally what 'tag' does, unless you're referring to how all untagged bags are filled in a specific manner? It works the same way pot item hotkey use does IIRC; starting at the bottom right.

It would certainly be very easy though, for them to allow us to manually assign 'priority' to bags, with tags overriding priority.
  • DJsanwitDJsanwit
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    DJsanwit wrote: »
    Add a useful Function for the bag to put priority on them when picking up the item and put it in that bag first....

Sounds to me like that's literally what 'tag' does, unless you're referring to how all untagged bags are filled in a specific manner? It works the same way pot item hotkey use does IIRC; starting at the bottom right.

It would certainly be very easy though, for them to allow us to manually assign 'priority' to bags, with tags overriding priority.

u wu) I just want this function for when i need to open the event box with a lot of potion or training potion with (Event/untradeable ) or stuff that i don't need to be put in large empty bag, then toss all or the stuff i don't want later.

And it can be use for a dungeon run with player that have a lot of doll bag summon but it keep pickup the item they don't want....

And also using it for transfer/reorganize from bag to bag, for example you have one bag fill with all random stuff then you can just enable this function to transfer only potion to target bag that you want. or when you need to gathering craft material that have 1x3 size but you want it to be in 9x10 bag so it can completely filled the bag you want with this function.