Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Kyrios says, “Take care!”

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
in Vault
Hello Milletians,

Some of you may have noticed my decreased activity here and on other platforms as of late.

It’s been about half a year now since I first said hello to you all. When I came to this community, it was briefly after I had already said so long to another, and today unfortunately I must do it again.

My post here in Mabinogi has always been a temporary one, and I’ve always been upfront that it was only until CM Katherz returned from her maternity leave. She’s been back for a few weeks now, and with each passing week since then we’ve handed off the duties of a community manager back to her in full. You already know you’re in good hands with her, as you always have been before.

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to greet me daily and share their experiences both in and out of the game with me. Those who shared their game insights and participated in the fun events we held both on forums and the Discord. The ones who came to every livestream to hype me up and make me feel great about my job here.

I had a lovely time in Mabinogi. So earnestly thank you for having me as a part of your community.

From here, I will be moving to another project here at Nexon. I’ll go where I think I’m needed most. I won’t see many of you until we have more CM collaboration events like last year’s Halloween or Christmas livestreams, but I hope that when we do I can see some familiar faces once again.

Take care!
- Kyrios
WolfsingerKensamaofmariIyasenuCrimsọnNegumikoeikoden

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Take care Kyrios! Good luck to you wherever you go next!!
    CMKyrioseikoden
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Thank you for everything, Kyrios! Your professionalism was honestly a breath of fresh air. I really enjoyed having you as a stand-in CM and I wish you success in your future endeavors.
    CMKyrioseikoden
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Take care! We will miss you Kyrios... :(
    CMKyrios
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Farewell Kyrios! Thank you for all your work.
    May there be fair winds and smooth sailing on your next adventure.
    CMKyrioseikoden
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 17, 2020
    I will miss you the mostest. :|
    You were BLEEPING awesome!
    Thank you!

original.gif
    CMKyrios
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    CMKyrios wrote: »
    Hello Milletians,

Some of you may have noticed my decreased activity here and on other platforms as of late.

It’s been about half a year now since I first said hello to you all. When I came to this community, it was briefly after I had already said so long to another, and today unfortunately I must do it again.

My post here in Mabinogi has always been a temporary one, and I’ve always been upfront that it was only until CM Katherz returned from her maternity leave. She’s been back for a few weeks now, and with each passing week since then we’ve handed off the duties of a community manager back to her in full. You already know you’re in good hands with her, as you always have been before.

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to greet me daily and share their experiences both in and out of the game with me. Those who shared their game insights and participated in the fun events we held both on forums and the Discord. The ones who came to every livestream to hype me up and make me feel great about my job here.

I had a lovely time in Mabinogi. So earnestly thank you for having me as a part of your community.

From here, I will be moving to another project here at Nexon. I’ll go where I think I’m needed most. I won’t see many of you until we have more CM collaboration events like last year’s Halloween or Christmas livestreams, but I hope that when we do I can see some familiar faces once again.

Take care!
    - Kyrios

But we never finished our discussion! I bought new boxing gloves and everything! Is where you are going a secret?
    CMKyrios
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Helsa wrote: »
    CMKyrios wrote: »

But we never finished our discussion! I bought new boxing gloves and everything! Is where you are going a secret?

It'll be clear where I end up in some weeks I think!
    Crimsọn
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I appreciated the influx of creative contests you regularly brought; they were well-needed. Safe travels.
    eikoden