Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This game is a joke now.

MabAxelMabAxel
Mabinogi Rep: 105
in General Chat
I just came back after a very long break, so i purchase a mount, and the card has yet to show up after an hour, then i try to do a dungeon to level up windmill to get a headstart, but the 7 day new player system prohibits me from even dropping an item. So i cant even do dungeons? I really have to wait 7 days because of your broken system being abused? I can see why this game is dying.
justshowing

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    MabAxel wrote: »
    but the 7 day new player system prohibits me from even dropping an item. So i cant even do dungeons?
    Can you not click on the altar and choose an item? Does it not work that way?
  • VasumatiVasumati
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    I thought the 7 day thing was for trades. Try clicking the altar like ther other said.

I was really hoping your post went into detail about how mabinogi used to be grounded in medeival-fantasy mixed with celtic mythology; and has long since forsaken that and just went full blown anime. Alas, i am dissapointed.
    Kensamaofmari
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Check your cash shop inventory when you log into the game, the pet you got might be a whistle instead of a card.

Also, did you do the tutorial? I don't see why it would lock you out of doing dungeons unless you haven't done the alby run you're supposed to do as part of the tutorial quests in Tir.
  • VimaVima
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    I started this account on August 9th, and I never had problems like this? I could trade, drop stuff to do dungeons, the whole lot of it. The issues you are having sound unrelated to being a new player and more like your account was flagged somehow? Though I've never had an account flagged like that before so it is only speculation.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 20, 2020
    I love how people just jump to conclusions about things. I wonder if op figured it out and is now neglecting to update us about it in this thread. 9dnGeIh.png
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I love how people just jump to conclusions about things. I wonder if op figured it out and is now neglecting to update us about it in this thread. 9dnGeIh.png

And we never saw them again. xD
    Wolfsinger