Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doll Bags picking up Shyllien

FlowerbombFlowerbomb
Mabinogi Rep: 835
edited September 18, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello,

I was wondering if you can add "Stained Shyllien Crystals" in the list of items Tani and Lucky Beast Conductor type dolls pick up.
The reason why I paid a lot of money for these bags is to collect shyllien materials more easily.
However, they don't pick up stained shyllien crystals, and I have to constantly check whether there are crystals on the ground.
Please consider adding newer materials in the pick up list! Thanks!
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• DJsanwitDJsanwit
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    u wu) There is a pet that pickup everything that drop on the ground too, And you can expand it summon time or added more bag by Fynni sync... Except you are plan to use the another mean to AFK in that area....
    The name of the pet is "Samoyed" for dog type...And "Red Monkey" for Monkey type...
    Am already sold one of the red monkey there still another one left in AH if you playing on Nao server, I recommender you to make it a Fynni pet because it can be use for a lot of gathering work...

For example a Pethouse that need to farm for a lotttt of Material or when you use Phantasmal Sight(recommender lv8) to spam Hugh Lucky gathering even if you don't have a gathering speed reforge you still able to gathering the same spot for 2 time (= 20+20ea).... But well...Phantasmal Sight don't working on some gathering node.
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Bumping this back into existence. Cause they removed that ability from those pets, but also because pets are inefficient for shyllien gathering since they have an aggro range to them that is larger than the player's. So it is better to use dolls that don't draw aggro.
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    edited February 14, 2022
    I'd be in favor of all doll bags being able to pick up everything. Let us tag them like we do inventory. You could just leave them with their own unique stats so people would still buy doll bag gachas. It'd be nice if we could even sync them to extend timers and inventory like pets. Just my two cents. :)
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    It's just such a pain for farming to have to struggle to grab all the special shyllien/hillwen when I've a doll bag that says it's supposed to pick those things up. When they added in stained and soft, there is no reason why they shouldn't have updated those doll tags for hillwen/shyllien to be able to gather those new items...
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    EvilJinn wrote: »
    I'd be in favor of all doll bags being able to pick up everything. Let us tag them like we do inventory. You could just leave them with their own unique stats so people would still buy doll bag gachas. It'd be nice if we could even sync them to extend timers and inventory like pets. Just my two cents. :)

I don't think this in particular would ever happen simply because that would lose them money on gachas. One of the draws for getting different bags is not only space, but utility. I use a few bags that are not as efficient size-wise (tani for example) simply because they have pick-up lists I desire. So I don't see them making all bags able to pick up everything.

That being said. I think I would like to see a more comprehensive tagging system. There's been several times I've wanted to tag a bag to accept something or other for it to not have the item listed in the options. More fine-tuned control of what goes where would be greatly appreciated.