Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events/Sale Heads-Up! 9/24/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited September 21, 2020 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! This week with our maintenance on Thursday the 24th, we'll be saying farewell to a couple events and a gachapon.

Let's start things off big with the Master Plan Event. Make sure to take advantage of those training buffs for the until Thursday and don't forget to turn in those Summer Coins for your prizes and if you want to rebirth into a Hero Talent those should still be free. Also if you rented any weapons, don't forget that those will go away with the event!

Master Plan Event: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/5/00JK3/update-summer-master-plan

Next up is the Connous Beach Vacation Event! Make sure you turn in your Vacation Coins for your prizes like the wonderful Mojito that grants you 50 ap per drink or the Long Island Ice Tea which is a 2x Complete Skill Potion and the June Bug which is like a 500% Golden Fruit, there's also the Soldier gear! Also don't forget about your Magical Pieces or the mini games with the Fun Fun Carts.

Connous Beach Vacation Event: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JKl/updated-connous-beach-vacation

Leaving the Cash Shop this week is the Modern School Uniform Box so make sure to pick up a stack before they're gone!

Modern School Uniform Gacha: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JKr/modern-school-uniform-box

Autumn begins tomorrow on the 22nd, so here's hoping we see some new events for the season! That's all for now! Happy Gaming, everyone!

tenor.gif?itemid=15961893
KensamaofmariKingEphyWolfsingerSaiCrimsọn

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Time to take advantage of the last days of the free repair event.
    Also the Long Island Iced Teas are even better than normal 1 day 2x all skill potions, because their duration doesn't tick down while logged out like ordinary ones.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Summer is ending
    The sky is becoming dark
    Bright leaves fall gently
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited September 21, 2020
    Does the beach timer reset at midnight or 7AM California time? I want to spend all my coins right at the very end.
    Summer is ending
    The sky is becoming dark
    Bright leaves fall gently

This is a Haiku
    They are so easy to write
    Five, seven, and five.
    Helsa wrote: »
    Does the beach timer reset at midnight or 7AM California time? I want to spend all my coins right at the very end.

Beach gets reset at 12 am and master plan resets at 7 am.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

Beach gets reset at 12 am and master plan resets at 7 am.

WORD! Bonus day for the vampires among us!
    Wolfsinger
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Thank you for your services.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Get those last rounds of dyes on all of your alts!
    Luckily I ended up with no balance of vacation coins and a balance of 1 summer coin for the 2 events.
    I got mostly what I needed which was good.
    Wolfsinger
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Oh the beach event ended already. I didn't turn in anything.

I'm getting tired of this.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    TNinja wrote: »

Then... don't wait until the last day to cash out?
    Leinei
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 26, 2020

You need to start paying attention to the event dates.

360?cb=20170428085713
    Leinei

I did this last year.
    It is sewed in my head to remember to turn stuff in.
    And give yourself a few days so you can at least get what you want and leave the last day for whatever event items you have left to turn in.