Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Deep Sea Merfolk Fishbowl

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Dive into the deep seas of Erinn! Look stylish with the new Deep Sea Mermaid and Merman Outfits. Not a fan of the deep sea? Relax in the new Ocean Fishbowl instead! Don't forgot to come back up for air! Check out the details on the webpost!

Sale Duration: Thursday, September 24th, After Maintenance - Thursday, October 22nd, Before Maintenance

200918-mbw-goldfishgacha-590x165.jpg

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Exquisite wave sweeper, BAZILLION GOLD.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I think these are actually kinda pretty? Idk I tend to enjoy ocean themes so x3
    Bronzebreak
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    It's perfect for my character.
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    Wave sweeper again? Why that? Poor planning.

Also I was hoping for actual mermaid tails.
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Dang, a really cool gacha but I'm too poor irl and in game to get the stuff I want from this one
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's all nice, but shouldn't they be called merfolk fins and not wings?
    WolfsingerBronzebreak
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Sooooo you made a mermaid reskin of the Floral Fairy Outfit, and made a gacha for it instead of selling outfit bags.

Will we ever get outfit bag releases again? Or is this just Gamblenogi forever now?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 24, 2020
    Shakaya wrote: »
    Sooooo you made a mermaid reskin of the Floral Fairy Outfit, and made a gacha for it instead of selling outfit bags.

Will we ever get outfit bag releases again? Or is this just Gamblenogi forever now?

I get Beach Vacation vibes from it more than Floral Fairy. Also Gamblenogi will never slow down until whales won't stop shoving dollars the second this game ends maintenance. Literally whales go flex on Discord minutes after game is up. Every time. Lmao.
    ShakayaRadiant DawnWolfsingerBronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Shakaya wrote: »

I get Beach Vacation vibes from it more than Floral Fairy. Also Gamblenogi will never slow down until whales won't stop shoving dollars the second this game ends maintenance. Literally whales go flex on Discord minutes after game is up. Every time. Lmao.

I am surprised we have any whales left.
    Radiant DawnWolfsinger