Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The ability to sell fynni pet whistles in bulk.

RaishiiRaishii
Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
in Feedback and Suggestions
As much as I love this new talent, having to constantly talk Fionnait multiple times to trade whistles for pinecones gets old real quick. It would be nice if we could trade them off to her in bulk. Or, at the very least, make it so trading a whistle doesn't completely end the conversation with her, so that we can still be on the same screen if we wanted to trade more. Voight can already do this when appraising and exchanging artifacts, so it's entirely possible for Fionnait to do the same.

IGN: raishii
Server: Alexina
CMKyriosSherriAtheist42LeadtCrimsọnBronzebreak

Comments

• MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Seconded. Voight may break and destroy like two fifths of all the artefacts he touches, but at least he's got a killer trade-in UI.
    SherriBronzebreak
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'd like this change as well, but I understand I'm probably in the minority of actually having enough whistles to trade in that it manages to become tedious for Fionnait to end conversation after each trade-in.
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited July 24, 2020
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I'd like this change as well, but I understand I'm probably in the minority of actually having enough whistles to trade in that it manages to become tedious for Fionnait to end conversation after each trade-in.

I'm sure a lot of people are compulsively collecting gems while doing these fiodh runs for the event. And even having that second homestead blossoming cage is enough to get you like 2 or 3 whistles per day... I've got 3 cages, one dedicated to the event quest blossoming and the other two dedicated to my skill blossoming requirements - I have like 6 whistles per day because two of them are just churning out rank E, D and B pets... just imagine anyone else dedicated to the event or turning a pet into a nightmare destruction monster, they probably have like 10 cages set up (they're not that expensive to make...) lol
    Bronzebreak
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Mairu wrote: »
    Seconded. Voight may break and destroy like two fifths of all the artefacts he touches, but at least he's got a killer trade-in UI.

At least he isn't like Ferghus pre-100% repair rate update...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    agreed, its painful to sell one whistle at a time
    in fact theres a lot of stuff that need updated, like how we can only synthesize one item at a time, stuff like that..
    Bronzebreak
  • LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    You have my vote for this! My hand muscles need to be efficiently used!..(that clicking...starts to get tiring :p)
  • DJsanwitDJsanwit
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Mairu wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I'm sure a lot of people are compulsively collecting gems while doing these fiodh runs for the event. And even having that second homestead blossoming cage is enough to get you like 2 or 3 whistles per day... I've got 3 cages, one dedicated to the event quest blossoming and the other two dedicated to my skill blossoming requirements - I have like 6 whistles per day because two of them are just churning out rank E, D and B pets... just imagine anyone else dedicated to the event or turning a pet into a nightmare destruction monster, they probably have like 10 cages set up (they're not that expensive to make...) lol

= .=) I using the Pet Playset for more profit in commerce and divine link and sometime fynni craft so i make a lot of them and need a lot of coin, and i got like 9 alt with full 4/4 cage so i can make like 40 whistle a day+1.2m gold.
    So i used to spam int fiodh 6 time per week to get enough 40 gem/day, and after i get all those whistle i need to spam the Whistle selling everyday and image u need to click click click click for like 40 time... You can do it if you are interest too...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 11, 2020
    YES! God damnit YES!
  • DJsanwitDJsanwit
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Oh..And change the "Trade" > "Sell Fynni-Related Item" > "*Fynni Gem*" Button to "Bank" instead too...
    Because I don't understand why we need two button for shop access.... and it saving a space for Bank button Function too...
    At first i think we can also sell the Gem into Coin too... but guess not...So don't need 2 button for shop access....change to bank instead for material transfer or gold would be more useful.