Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What happened to my puzzle pieces?

MelbellMelbell
Mabinogi Rep: 800
edited September 25, 2020 in General Chat
So yesterday I started the new puzzle event and after talking to the boy I found out that my extra pieces from the previous event carried over.

Yay! Cool!

Today I log in and have the quest to talk to the boy again. Okay, weird. Then I notice that my puzzle window is gone. Also weird. So do the quest again and now I have no puzzle pieces. WTH?!?

I had that thing almost a third of the way done. Now I have to start over but the first three rewards are completed so I won't get anything for three weeks? Why delete my progress like that Mabi?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    to ensure that there won't be players with a major advantage over those who did not partake in the previous puzzle event/did not have any leftover puzzle pieces
    ...because the public outcry that would occur upon the realization that some players received the end reward(s) far earlier than the predicted retrieval date, apparently.

one would think that it shouldn't have happened in the first place, but mistakes seem to happen quite frequently here. ?_?

since it was their screw up, we are allowed to keep the first few prizes as opposed to having them rolled back. common courtesy and all.
    it does leave the first few weeks rather bleak, but eh.
    Wolfsinger
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Boohoo, so so sad you won't get the pixels you want earlier. Let me press F on the smallest keyboard I can find.

It got reset for everyone. Suck it up buttercut.
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Boohoo, so so sad you won't get the pixels you want earlier. Let me press F on the smallest keyboard I can find.

And another petty player above me it seems. how amusing and hilarious. Its quite fascinating to see others like you to taunt to fill their own emptiness

Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Alright that was uncalled for dude. I can be pretty blunt on here, but this is just downright childish. 9dnGeIh.png
    Wolfsinger