Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Playful Puzzle Returns!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 14, 2020 in Vault
A Boy in Need is back with another puzzle challenge! Help him collect the spilled puzzle pieces to put it back together. The more pieces you collect, the more prizes you'll earn! Check out the details below.

200122_playfulpuzzlesevent_header_590x165.jpg

Event Duration: Thursday, September 24th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 24th, 7:00 AM PST

Check out all of the details on its webpost!
NegumikoZahriahWolfsingerCrimsọn

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Feels like a long time since the first puzzle, but then again, 2020 has been that type of year.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 22, 2020
    My forever chair!
    Helsa
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I received more than 20 puzzle pieces already. Was that intentional?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Fluorette wrote: »

I received around 30 pieces which is about what I had when the last puzzle event ended. looks like our spare puzzle pieces from the last event are still good. not sure if it was intentional or not.
    Wolfsinger
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Psh, it would be great if all returning events came back with the unused remaining balance from last time.

I had odd numbers of summer coins and vacation coins that I couldn't buy anything with and those were just deleted. Why even delete them? Just let us keep them and spend them next time. It's not like we didn't earn those coins.

If we get to keep the rollover puzzle pieces and they rerun this event repeatedly, someday we might even be able to watch someone complete a 3 month event on the first day, which would be so entertaining that I wouldn't even be mad about it.
    SherriWolfsingerRadiant DawnCaterexMusicat
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Fluorette wrote: »

I received around 30 pieces which is about what I had when the last puzzle event ended. looks like our spare puzzle pieces from the last event are still good. not sure if it was intentional or not.

i hope it's intentional.. i'm sitting here with 32 puzzle pieces and i'm afraid to use them because they might roll it back or break the event :(
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It's probably a mistake and now they know about it; way to go people.
    Wolfsinger
  • Baka009Baka009
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    I feel deceived, since i wasnt able to participate in last event cuz of country lock, and ppl gettin 30 puzzles at start which means im mostly month behind in event progress.Feels bruh
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Radiant Dawn
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I just want something that works.
    Radiant Dawn
    2020 strikes again.
    Radiant Dawn
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Did anyone puzzle thing get wiped? I just logged in today and checked my event quests. They had me talk to the boy again and now that I am checking my puzzle status it has restarted. Its not a big deal now since I was only at 2 puzzle pieces, but I dont want it to be like doki doki island where it kept on restarting.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Caterex wrote: »
    Did anyone puzzle thing get wiped? I just logged in today and checked my event quests. They had me talk to the boy again and now that I am checking my puzzle status it has restarted. Its not a big deal now since I was only at 2 puzzle pieces, but I dont want it to be like doki doki island where it kept on restarting.

It was reset for everyone because people started with leftover pieces from the last event, some of whom had like 30 left over apparently, and they didn't want people starting with such a huge advantage like that.
    Which is a bit of a shame but I kinda understand the reasoning.
    Caterex
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

It was reset for everyone because people started with leftover pieces from the last event, some of whom had like 30 left over apparently, and they didn't want people starting with such a huge advantage like that.

I knew it was gonna happen so i made sure to collect all the prizes immediately and either consume or sell them immediately.
    WolfsingerCaterexCrimsọnMusicat
  • CaterexCaterex
    Mabinogi Rep: 935

Ah ok. Thanls
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited September 27, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »

I knew it was gonna happen so i made sure to collect all the prizes immediately and either consume or sell them immediately.

Thank you, this is why I already have the scythe. :)
    Got it cheap too, you guys sold off your stuff fast! XD
    Helsa
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    Eralea wrote: »
    Psh, it would be great if all returning events came back with the unused remaining balance from last time.

I had odd numbers of summer coins and vacation coins that I couldn't buy anything with and those were just deleted. Why even delete them? Just let us keep them and spend them next time. It's not like we didn't earn those coins.

If we get to keep the rollover puzzle pieces and they rerun this event repeatedly, someday we might even be able to watch someone complete a 3 month event on the first day, which would be so entertaining that I wouldn't even be mad about it.

The Meow totally agrees about leaving some event currency units for future use. In this case, though, it's a different season puzzle. You wouldn't want to complete a puzzle with fitting pieces of another puzzle, if presumed logically.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    looks like this won't be the last puzzle event we get. mabi KR has already started their Run towards the puzzle! Season 3 event:
    http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4888381

we will probably get this at some point next year. hopefully the glitch will be fixed so we won't have unused puzzle pieces again from the previous puzzle event.
    Due to the mistake, there are parts of the puzzle that cannot be unseen.
    MusicatWolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    So, will the rewards from these events ever return?