Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art Corner - 4th Edition

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 2, 2020 in Vault
Welcome to the 4th edition of the monthly Mabinogi Art Corner! This is a way to celebrate the wonderfully creative artists in our community. If you'd like to submit your own art, you can do so via this handy form. Selected submissions come with an added reward of the 1st Title 'the Talented Artist' (permanent, no stats)! Subsequent features will reward you with 50 Pon. Please note that this is not a contest, but rather an opportunity for us to showcase all of our talented artists! Therefore, someone who has never been featured before will be featured before another artist is featured twice!

art-corner-590x165.jpg

Here are our favorite submissions the month of September ~ Please remember that the links to websites operated by third parties are not under the control, or endorsed by, Nexon and Nexon is not responsible for the contents of any linked website.

essention.png

Artist: Essention
Character: Essention of Nao
Twitter: @essentionesque

"The intense power of a Demigod isn't one to underestimate. Those translucent wings aren't a sign of mercy... [Created with MMD and paint.NET]"

lambmaid.png

Artist: Lambmaid
Character: Mononokey of Nao
Instagram: @lambmaid

"Drew Regalhagane in the Nao server =)"

acung45.png

Artist: acung45
Character: acung45 of Nao
Instagram: @samsulhidayah

"the gun was cool."

aera.png

Artist: AERA
Character: Alcana of Alexina

"This is my friend Hatssu. Hatssu is very cute!"

norier.jpg

Artist: Norier
Character: Teira of Nao

"Art of the precious Mabinogi Altam, It's a Knife Doggo Meme Inspired Artwork draw, and colored digitally, paper texture are also used here, Enjoy."

saxnne.png

Artist: Saxnne
Character: senfey of Alexina

"The three main casts of the Alban Knights"

minteaskele.png

Artist: Minteaskele
Character: Mintea of Nao
Instagram: @minteaskele

"This was an art trade I did with Saltea_Melon on the Mabi forums of their character. It was really fun to draw a Mabi character again as I have been on hiatus for a while now. There will hopefully be many more Mabi drawings to come~"

dyehart.png

Artist: Dyehart
Character: Destroyed of Nao

"Mabi will always have a special place in my heart ?. So here are my two fav chars that I thought would be a fun submission. Welp, here goes nothing. :^)"

garucius.jpg

Artist: Garucius
Character: tonitiger of Nao
Instagram: @garucius

"I drew my character and my Mabi friends in their stylish outfits. We sort of resemble a secret service. Who are we protecting? Well that's a secret. "

jefdea.jpg

Artist: JefDeA
Character: Desi of Nao
Instagram: @jef_dea

"Hi, I just like to draw my character a lot because she's simply too cute not to! I wanted to show puppets some love since they have been my favorite combat style since their release and the new bars and ego revamp were a godsend for them. :^)"
KensamaofmariWolfsinger

Comments