Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Commissioning Art? Stuck on another server?

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    boop
  • androidanna1androidanna1
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    My family is probably ashamed of how long I spend staring at my computer (most of my day if I get distracted drawing or doing mmo stuff)
    IGN: Sorchuh
    Server: Alexina
    Artist IGN: Pibbles
    Artist's Server: Nao
    Amount: 60mil
    Trade to: Pibbles
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,475
    edited October 4, 2020
    My family is probably ashamed of how long I spend staring at my computer (most of my day if I get distracted drawing or doing mmo stuff)
    IGN: Sorchuh
    Server: Alexina
    Artist IGN: Pibbles
    Artist's Server: Nao
    Amount: 60mil
    Trade to: Pibbles

Hiii! I accept B)

Received 60mil on Alexina.
    Traded 60mil to artist on Nao.
  • ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,475
    Notice:

I believe it's time to officially close this service that we offered for many years. Our group barely plays Mabinogi now and we aren't as active as before. We had good times and we will never forget that. Thank you for trusting us and using our service all these years! We will not be opening up again even in the future, so please do not request from us anymore.

It doesn't mean we will be quitting Mabinogi though B)! I still log on for events since the items are cute.
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Thank you for everything!!! You guys did epic work throughout the years <3