Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MabiCrystal, know how to economize your money

DrakiinaDrakiina
Mabinogi Rep: 925
edited August 30, 2020 in Game Guides
Hello all, this is a bit aportation for us, the people who buy Shadow Crystals from fancy nice persons :__D

I know i know, this super cheat machine for calcule the proffit for the crystals what you are watching in auction house, 5 SECONDS BEFORE THE SW SPAM START OMG I NEED CRYSTALS

Would not be easy, but for you, little militean what dont want to do fast math, ill give you, this precius chance for do not use..... the brain, just enjoy :D

mabinogi-2020-08-31-001.png
ewww.... 85k PER CRYSTAL.... is not a big deal.....

mabinogi-2020-08-31-002.png
YOU ARE LITERALLY LOSING YOUR MONEY, EVEN IF YOU RUN 3 SHAD WIZ ELITE

Only need select what crystal are you using (sadly, is not actualized for Nightmare :T ), put how many of them, how much they cost to you, and finally, how much money you will get for each mission, and voilia, you only need see if the number is good, or..... not a big deal :__D
This tool give you the TOTAL proffit, discounting the initial invertion :O!!

Q: I just have to put numbers and tell me if is a good deal?
A: YES, YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THAT, IS NOT AMAZING?! :D

And now, for this unique chance, this ancient weapon made for the gods (i was bored, and drunk), is for you, here :)

Hope you enjoy this litle thing, have a nice summer? All in your house :D
Greta

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Could also make this pretty easily in a spreadsheet, which would let you input any shadow mission crystal EXP and wouldn't require any sketchy downloads.
    Helsa
  • ItzuItzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    money isnt the only reason to use these tho so at least personally, i appreciate the exp boost and consider it a decent trade off
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    So wait, I got to spend, basically everything I am going to make, to get a chance at making more?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Imo running shadow wiz for gold is not ideal. You guys need to go beyond shadow missions.