Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

UPDATE CRYSTAL BALL IN DUNBARTON SCHOOL

eldraiseldrais
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
in Feedback and Suggestions
could it be possible to update the crystal ball in dunbarton school with newer generations of there cutscenes?
DragoolfireLeineiCrimsọnFluorette

Comments

• SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I have thought the same question. It would be nice.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh weird, I thought this was a planned update.
    I wonder if it's mentioned somewhere in the content from other regions.

If it isn't, it sure should be!
    I like being able to rewatch old cutscenes via the library's crystal orbs.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited February 28, 2020
    a thousand yes please for this.

i screenshot everything in generations, the one time i didn’t (g21), thinking the crystal balls were always up to date, is my biggest regret in game >o<
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    roastedpig wrote: »
    a thousand yes please for this.

i screenshot everything in generations, the one time i didn’t (g21), thinking the crystal balls were always up to date, is my biggest regret in game >o<

I agree completely. I felt the same way about G22 when I saw the end credits. They have a NPC pic that was used in the credits that I don't think has been used again since. The one time I didn't screenshot I wish I had.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Oh weird, I thought this was a planned update.
    I wonder if it's mentioned somewhere in the content from other regions.

If it isn't, it sure should be!
    I like being able to rewatch old cutscenes via the library's crystal orbs.

Yeah Korea supposedly is either getting or has already gotten an update over this because their players noticed this was missing too. So it should be on its way to us eventually.
  • eldraiseldrais
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    curious has this been updated? Also, could it not cost gold to watch a scene?
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    I stopped by the forum to make the same suggestion.
    I can confirm that it has not been updated as I went to watch a cutscene that was skipped due to the game crashing for more recent content and it's still only at G16.
    I believe in the past year a bug was fixed that broke G13-G16 cutscenes in the library, however more recent scenes haven't been added which is a shame.

Apparently, though, MabiKorea does have an up to date crystal ball. It would be really nice to have that update come out here.
    Fluorette
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    I don't see why not, sure.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    the last g16 cutscene is broken still
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Giegue wrote: »
    I can confirm that it has not been updated as I went to watch a cutscene that was skipped due to the game crashing for more recent content and it's still only at G16.
    I believe in the past year a bug was fixed that broke G13-G16 cutscenes in the library, however more recent scenes haven't been added which is a shame.

Apparently, though, MabiKorea does have an up to date crystal ball. It would be really nice to have that update come out here.

All this time I thought it wasn't updated because it hadn't been over there. Good to know. I'd like to see this feature updated, too. :(
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited November 6, 2020
    Giegue wrote: »

Q_Q Double post