Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shopkeeper's Sale: Spooky Halloween Madness!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 21, 2020 in Vault
Frankensteins, mages, and vampire hunters, oh my! Why not celebrate the season of spooks and frights with a spooky sale! Take a peek at all of the spooktacular discounts on these Halloween outfits and pets. If you are scared, pick up a partner to keep you company. Check out the details on the webpost!

Sale Dates: Thursday, October 22nd, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 12th, Before Maintenance

shopkeeper-sale.jpg
SherriWolfsinger

Comments

• AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    Thank goodness I have a chance to get those "Partners" now :)
  • OroshisamaOroshisama
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    This is more like it! Nice to see partners and spooky pets back <3
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    it may be old stuff but it is still a step in the right direction. probably going to get at least one cat pet since they are on sale and I need one more for my cat tower. maybe release the magic black cat transformation as a pet that grow and be used as a mount just like the Corgi pets we got. would love to see a pet like that one day.
    Pip-BoyWolfsinger
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Good stuff. I've been meaning to pick up the William Partner. The little hopper is a useful, if a bit difficult to aim, friend summon pet.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    im glad partners are back but.. when will there be an update that lets us trade them to other characters? call it a 'job relocation' and then call it a day lol
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Maybe one day they'll release the Crow pet again, but still nice.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Question! Is the "Partner Trade Unlock Potion" a permanent fixture in the NX shop? I just realized that with the way how you can't just take away and repair the stuff you've given to partners, they can end up stuck with useless items especially musical instruments for the music lady if ever the durability reaches zero and you don't have a Partner Trade Unlock Potion.

I hope the potion remains in the shop even after the sale is over and the partners go away (I imagine they're not permanent in the shop?).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Adeno wrote: »
    Question! Is the "Partner Trade Unlock Potion" a permanent fixture in the NX shop? I just realized that with the way how you can't just take away and repair the stuff you've given to partners, they can end up stuck with useless items especially musical instruments for the music lady if ever the durability reaches zero and you don't have a Partner Trade Unlock Potion.

I hope the potion remains in the shop even after the sale is over and the partners go away (I imagine they're not permanent in the shop?).

Yes. But no one unlocks stuff just to repair it - that's expensive. People don't use partners for battle tbh.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Oh so it'll always be there! Nice!

I'm using my La... the music girl as my musical partner and I've given her a Hamelin Tuner (blessed of course) to use. I hope it doesn't lose durability too fast haha :)