Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Glowing pot-belly spider statue - "Molar"

CookensCookens
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Help
Hi,
I don't know how to get the glowing molar of pot-belly spider, that is needed for the Glowing pot-belly statue ( I'm making it to get the Ice spear quest page nr.3). I have all the other parts, I went through pot-belly spider fang dungeon four times already, but the boss room spider wouldn't drop anything (what I found odd, cause I got all the other glowing parts on the first try).
I'd feel sad to drop the quest now just cause I can't get this one item. Any help? :D

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Cookens wrote: »
    Hi,
    I don't know how to get the glowing molar of pot-belly spider, that is needed for the Glowing pot-belly statue ( I'm making it to get the Ice spear quest page nr.3). I have all the other parts, I went through pot-belly spider fang dungeon four times already, but the boss room spider wouldn't drop anything (what I found odd, cause I got all the other glowing parts on the first try).
    I'd feel sad to drop the quest now just cause I can't get this one item. Any help? :D

Running those dungeons is a pain; it's not hard it's just a chore. Get cooking to rank 9, and give the most favoured food to the pool monkeys, all the glowing statues are among their rewards.
    Cookens
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Hi,

What server are you on? If you're on Nao, I have plenty of extra parts, as well as 2 full statues.
  • CookensCookens
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Stormbeast wrote: »
    Hi,

What server are you on? If you're on Nao, I have plenty of extra parts, as well as 2 full statues.

Alexina! I'd love to get some of the spare items, I'm struggling so much and I'd want the Ice Spear quest to be over
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Stormbeast wrote: »
    Hi,

Alexina! I'd love to get some of the spare items, I'm struggling so much and I'd want the Ice Spear quest to be over

Just rank cooking to rank 9 and put it behind you.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    To anybody who finds this thread: if you collect Adventurer Seals, you can also purchase Page 3 for 30 of them from the Seal Merchant's shop on Tuesdays.