Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Event

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
in General Chat
Is there going to be a Halloween event this year. Last year they didn t have one either. Didn t even do decorations, 2 best times are Halloween and X mas. SO sad to see them not make an effort to make these to times fun for the players. Holding a candlestick is not a Halloween event. Very poor.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 22, 2020
    Pepper wrote: »
    Is there going to be a Halloween event this year. Last year they didn t have one either. Didn t even do decorations, 2 best times are Halloween and X mas. SO sad to see them not make an effort to make these to times fun for the players. Holding a candlestick is not a Halloween event. Very poor.

I won't be surprised if we get a bigger Halloween event within the week.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Moonlight Dreams was the Halloween event this server received last year.

Unless Korea had a particularly special Halloween event last year, this server is unlikely to see one. It looks like the Samhain event was brought back around this time last year in Korea. Maybe that will make a return to this particular server.

There is another event going on in Korea right now, but it'll more than likely arrive on this server next Halloween (next year).
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Probably depends on if and when they send staff from KR? especially for any new content and updates? It's going to be an excruciatingly long few years.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited October 27, 2020
    I'd love to have Hilwen Mine nightmare just one more time before I die.
    I hate lorraines, it's just a boring shadow mission. Tailltean and Tara scenery make me sleepy. At least the Mine Nightmare takes place in a really scenic mine. Not to mention it'd make Tir town square more lively for a little while
  • prvietprviet
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I hope this year there will be a new event for the Halloween season. I look forward to the miracle that will happen that the publisher has for the players.