Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance Check Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 20, 2020 in Vault
Earn some great rewards, including Reforging Tools, for playing every day! Get everything you need for a romantic wedding with the new Homestead Wedding-themed items and a new Wedding Carpet or Wedding Long Bouquet pet! Check out the details on the webpost!

Event Dates: Thursday, October 22nd, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 19th, Before Maintenance

header_generic_fall.jpg

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Create your own socially-distanced wedding with a gathering of at most 10 people

Also - great, like there aren't enough piles of alts afking around dunby already
    Radiant Dawn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    All these could be yours for an easy payment of 28 installments of 36 minutes of your time each day!
    Radiant Dawn
  • OroshisamaOroshisama
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    pretty Spooky
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Katherz wrote: »
    Earn some great rewards ...

Do the following items:
    Day 22: Golden Experience Fruit (300%)
    Day 23: Golden Experience Fruit (300%)
    Day 24: Golden Experience Fruit (500%)
    Day 25: Golden Experience Fruit (500%)
    Day 26: Golden Experience Fruit (500%)
    Day 27: Golden Experience Fruit (500%)
    Day 28: Golden Experience Fruit (500%)
    expire or can they be kept indefinitely before consuming them?

• Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Neat! But this has nothing at all to do with Halloween.
    NegumikoRadiant DawnCrimsọn
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Pip-Boy wrote: »

true, I can see how these wedding items may be very valuable to some players that want to organize a homestead wedding but still has nothing to do with Halloween. not sure why something like this couldn't wait until later in November, this looks like a sad attempt to try and get some of us to forget how bad our Halloween event is this year. October is one of the few months I actually play the gacha usually but with how sad our Halloween event is and the fact that they slipped event items that are supposed to be free into our gacha I simply can't get into the Halloween spirit this year in mabi enough to justify spending money on it. hopefully next year will be better.
    Pip-Boy
  • redmiragesredmirages
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    oh great another none halloween event for october =_=
    (was looking forward to halloween events all year)(is sorely dissapointed)
  • redmiragesredmirages
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    edited October 21, 2020
    i miss the belisha event that was really fun also looking for more homestead halloween items and i know alot of others are upset about the lack of creepy haunted gacha
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Pip-Boy wrote: »

true, I can see how these wedding items may be very valuable to some players that want to organize a homestead wedding but still has nothing to do with Halloween. not sure why something like this couldn't wait until later in November, this looks like a sad attempt to try and get some of us to forget how bad our Halloween event is this year. October is one of the few months I actually play the gacha usually but with how sad our Halloween event is and the fact that they slipped event items that are supposed to be free into our gacha I simply can't get into the Halloween spirit this year in mabi enough to justify spending money on it. hopefully next year will be better.

I'm not even bothering with the Rock Paper Scissors event. It's unbelievably boring to wait around for other people to join and couple that with the fact that you need to do it an average of 600 times to get one of the better rewards it's just not worth the trouble. There really needed to have been an auto-repeat mode as the animation for it is way too long to expect people to do it manually. You could use alts but i'd rather not waste the electricity leaving on two computers for five hours a day for coupons.

It would have been better to re-use one of the older events. Any event would be better than this one.
    Mugendo
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Its not Halloween-themed, but I do think it looks pretty. I know where I'm gonna place these already XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Welcome to the new normal.
    MugendoHelsa
    Public health officials (Manus) does not recommend there to be Halloween events this year.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Public health officials (Manus) does not recommend there to be Halloween events this year.

Nope, only socially distant weddings.

HA!
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerHelsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I don't see why people are complaining, these hs props are so adorable!
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

It's not like I don't agree, I just feel that this is not in season. IT'S NOT HALLOWEENIE!
    BronzebreakHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »

It's not like I don't agree, I just feel that this is not in season. IT'S NOT HALLOWEENIE!

Ghosts need weddings too
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

HA!

And socially distant wedding nights. o.O
    Helsa wrote: »

HA!

And socially distant wedding nights. o.O

O.o