Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lorraine's Nightmare

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 27, 2020 in Vault
Lorraine has returned and so have her nightmares! Lorraine's dreams are haunted and she needs your help to stop the Arc Lich and his minions. Are you ready to enter the shadows? Check out the full details on the webpost!

Event Dates: Thursday, October 29th, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 12th, Before Maintenance

201023_lorrainesnightmare_header_590x165.jpg

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Huh....well I'm okay with that I guess.
    Get some fun parties sometimes
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Bleep enough and you shall receive.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    Oh, The Meow has seen that event before. This time he hopes he will be able to take part in it as well.
  • mysterysodamysterysoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    It's very hard to find parties, and this is only after 2 days of the event being released.
    I can understand why because the rewards are not worth the amount of time it takes to finish the run 3 times, and it's extremely difficult to finish off all 8 waves for the extra box. All the effort for doing the event 3 times (1~2hrs) for some eggplant seeds or a 5cm sapphire is pretty silly. I feel that the reward boxes should have been given out for every wave successfully cleared, or at the very least remove the junk items from the reward list.