Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream - Happy Halloween!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 29, 2020 in Vault
Join CM Katherz (Mabinogi), CM Ghiblee (MapleStory), CM Kyrios (MapleStory), CM Liltya (KartRider: Drift), and CM Calahan (MapleStory M, V4, Darkness Rises, KartRider Rush+) as they all come together to celebrate Halloween! Join us on MapleStory's Twitch.tv channel on Friday, October 30th at 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT). Our own Mabinogi Twitch.tv channel will be hosting the stream if you prefer to watch it there!

Stream
The community managers all come together for a second time to have some Halloween fun. Join us as we answer questions, play silly games, and have giveaways for all games!

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Friday!
590x165.png
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 29, 2020
    Katherz wrote: »
    Join CM Katherz (Mabinogi), CM Ghiblee (MapleStory), CM Kyrios (MapleStory), CM Liltya (KartRider: Drift), and CM Calahan (MapleStory M, V4, Darkness Rises, KartRider Rush+) as they all come together to celebrate Halloween! Join us on MapleStory's Twitch.tv channel on Friday, October 30th at 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT). Our own Mabinogi Twitch.tv channel will be hosting the stream if you prefer to watch it there!

Stream
    The community managers all come together for a second time to have some Halloween fun. Join us as we answer questions, play silly games, and have giveaways for all games!

590x165.png

Kate! I forgot to welcome you back! My apologies. Happy belated welcome back-ness. How's mommy-hood and little Helsa?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Helsa wrote: »

Stream

590x165.png

Kate! I forgot to welcome you back! My apologies. Happy belated welcome back-ness. How's mommy-hood and little Helsa?

You didn't forget, you were just lit.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

Stream

590x165.png

You didn't forget, you were just lit.

Well, I gotta admit, the Jack'o'lantern next to the "K/sideways-creaperish-face" Jack'o'lantern intrigues me.