Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Beautiful Lights for the Night Event

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited October 22, 2020
    Vega wrote: »
    Is it really necessary to make us talk to the students every day on how to use the potion? I mean, after a few times, isn't that a bit redundant?
    Nyet. Subject @mysterysoda was probably right, and you don't have to talk to students first. But yesterday The Meow received the first bottle in 12 minutes instead of 10. And that had probbaly happened before too (but not for sure), that's why The Meow assumed you had to talk to students first. He apologizes for any confusion caused by his previous comment.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    edited November 1, 2020
    Already found out what happened to my missing potions. It was in an inventory that was perfectly hidden underneath another same-sized inventory lol :D
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Adeno wrote: »
    Already found out what happened to my missing potions. It was in an inventory that was perfectly hidden underneath another same-sized inventory lol :D

Love and hate when that happens