Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for guild

CampywaCampywa
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Guild and Party Recruitment
I log on basically every day. I played a lot in the first few years of Mabi's release and now I am back again looking for more fun. I am about level 4500 and am working on improving that. I want to find a guild that focuses on completing content, doesn't mind the ignorance of returning/catching-up players, and just having a good time in general.
Persephone

Comments

• MalloriiMallorii
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    You're welcome to join Okamii. We already have a few returning players and we're always willing to help you with whatever you need. We run content frequently and we have an active discord server. Add me in game - Mallorii.
    Persephone