Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost Everything In Gear Slot

Mat_mairanMat_mairan
in Help
I do not understand what happened, I was in Peaca dungeon, I literally swapped from my chain (spirit weapon) to my bow, shot 2 arrows and EVERYTHING I had equipped is literally vanished. My damage on a Wight went from 300+ to 1s and I didn't know what happened. I opened my inv and saw only my chain equipped. Checked all Inv, lost and found, all my pets and bank and nothing anywhere to be found.

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited November 10, 2020
    **double post due to forums**
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Have you checked the Extra Equipment Slot? Sounds like you might have that.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    asnscorpio wrote: »

That's what I was thinking. If that doesn't turn out to be it
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    asnscorpio wrote: »

That's what I was thinking. If that doesn't turn out to be it, I know it sounds silly but, maybe try the lost and found. Barring that it'd be ticket time.