Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please merge Alexina and Nao Mk VIII

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
The last time anything was mentioned, about this, was more than 30 days ago. So, I'm creating a new thread, as per site policy, because we wouldn't want the powers that be to think that this issue has gone away now would we.

Please merge Alexina and Nao.

Helsa0151 of Alexina
Negumiko

Comments

• TehxTehx
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    The game is slowly dying :) unfortunately
  • HelsaHelsa
    Tehx wrote: »

Alexina certainly is. Yes, for the moment, it has
  • HelsaHelsa

Alexina certainly is. Yes, for the moment, it has enough of a population to be able to find people when needed but it is less every day. A good thermometer for this is the Jousting Finals in Tara.
  • HelsaHelsa

Alexina certainly is. Yes, for the moment, it has enough of a population to be able to find people when needed but it is less every day. A good thermometer for this is the Jousting Finals in Tara. For years when Alexina's population was so much more than any of the other three servers, it maintained regular finals for nearly a decade. There
  • HelsaHelsa

Alexina certainly is. Yes, for the moment, it has enough of a population to be able to find people when needed but it is less every day. A good thermometer for this is the Jousting Finals in Tara. For years when Alexina's population was so much more than any of the other three servers, it maintained regular finals for nearly a decade. They are still regular now but there are more and more interruptions. Meanwhile, on Nao, a server made up of three smaller servers which through that same decade had insu
  • HelsaHelsa

Alexina certainly is. Yes, for the moment, it has enough of a population to be able to find people when needed but it is less every day. A good thermometer for this is the Jousting Finals in Tara. For years when Alexina's population was so much more than any of the other three servers, it maintained regular finals for nearly a decade. They are still regular now but there are more and more interruptions. Meanwhile, on Nao, a server made up of three smaller servers which through that same decade had insufficient population to maintain regular finals causing those folks that would be interested to give up trying, is having finals fairly reg
  • HelsaHelsa

Alexina certainly is. Yes, for the moment, it has enough of a population to be able to find people when needed but it is less every day. A good thermometer for this is the Jousting Finals in Tara. For years when Alexina's population was so much more than any of the other three servers, it maintained regular finals for nearly a decade. They are still regular now but there are more and more interruptions. Meanwhile, on Nao, a server made up of three smaller servers which through that same decade had insufficient population to maintain regular finals causing those folks that would be interested to give up trying, is having finals fairly regularly now.

For those who would say "big deal I don't joust", I remind that I said the jousting fnals ar
  • HelsaHelsa

Alexina certainly is. Yes, for the moment, it has enough of a population to be able to find people when needed but it is less every day. A good thermometer for this is the Jousting Finals in Tara. For years when Alexina's population was so much more than any of the other three servers, it maintained regular finals for nearly a decade. They are still regular now but there are more and more interruptions. Meanwhile, on Nao, a server made up of three smaller servers which through that same decade had insufficient population to maintain regular finals causing those folks that would be interested to give up trying, is having finals fairly regularly now. For those who would say "big deal I don't joust", I remind that I said the jousting finals are a thermometer for overall activity on the server.
  • HelsaHelsa

Alexina certainly is. Yes, for the moment, it has enough of a population to be able to find people when needed but it is less every day. A good thermometer for this is the Jousting Finals in Tara. For years when Alexina's population was so much more than any of the other three servers, it maintained regular finals for nearly a decade. They are still regular now but there are more and more interruptions. Meanwhile, on Nao, a server made up of three smaller servers which through that same decade had insufficient population to maintain regular finals causing those folks that would be interested to give up trying, is having finals fairly regularly now. For those who would say "big deal I don't joust", I remind that I said the jousting finals are a thermometer for overall activity on the server.
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    @Helsa, not disagreeing with your statement; but i don't believe you can set a thermometer for the server activity on 1 specific in-game activity
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 12, 2020
    Duplicate Deleted
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    edited November 12, 2020
    it would be like saying ch1 Belvast was full of shops 4 months ago, but now it's only the same 3 shops every day, so the server is dead
  • HelsaHelsa
    Stormbeast wrote: »
    @Helsa, not disagreeing with your statement; but i don't believe you can set a thermometer for the server activity on 1 specific in-game activity
    it would be like saying ch1 Belvast was full of shops 4 months ago, but now it's only the same 3 shops every day, so the server is dead

In an absolute sense perhaps not, but it is strongly suggestive.
  • HelsaHelsa

In an absolute sense perhaps not, but it is strongly suggestive. The example you give though can be explained by the existance of the auction house. Would it be the whole explanation? Of course, not. A decline in server popu
  • HelsaHelsa

In an absolute sense perhaps not, but it is strongly suggestive. The example you give though can be explained by the existence of the auction house. Would it be the whole explanation? Of course, not. A decline in server population could also be a factor.
  • HelsaHelsa

In an absolute sense perhaps not, but it is strongly suggestive. The example you give though can be explained by the existence of the auction house. Would it be the whole explanation? Of course, not. A decline in server population could also be a factor. Just as with jousting it could just happen to mean that Alexinans have just gotten bored with it cooincidentally with the server merge
  • HelsaHelsa

In an absolute sense perhaps not, but it is strongly suggestive. The example you give though can be explained by the existence of the auction house. Would it be the whole explanation? Of course, not. A decline in server population could also be a factor. Just as with jousting it could just happen to mean that Alexinans have just gotten bored with it and Naowegians have just started getting into it, coincidentally with the server merge and desp population; but I doubt it.
  • HelsaHelsa

In an absolute sense perhaps not, but it is strongly suggestive. The example you give though can be explained by the existence of the auction house. Would it be the whole explanation? Of course, not. A decline in server population could also be a factor. Just as with jousting it could just happen to mean that Alexinans have just gotten bored with it and Naowegians have just started getting into it, coincidentally with the server merge and despite population; but I doubt it.
  • HelsaHelsa

In an absolute sense perhaps not, but it is strongly suggestive. The example you give though can be explained by the existence of the auction house. Would it be the whole explanation? Of course, not. A decline in server population could also be a factor. Just as with jousting it could just happen to mean that Alexinans have just gotten bored with it and Naowegians have just started getting into it, coincidentally with the server merge and despite population; but I doubt it.
  • HelsaHelsa